...Time Has Come

Post sounds and videos of bands you dig on, even your own.

Moderator: The Captain

Kayzer

...Time Has Come

Post by Kayzer »

Anybody here into this kind of death grind and chaos stuff?
I am currently working on our second LP but I am lost somewhere between 8 finger tappings and doom riffs…

Check my sig. link ;-)
+350 pedal demos from hell
http://www.youtube.com/xtimehascomex
imlikeajungle

Re: ...Time Has Come

Post by imlikeajungle »

Not really into it but I can appreciate craftmanship and skill when I hear it! Nice mix of influences!
Kayzer

Post by Kayzer »

bump it!
+350 pedal demos from hell
http://www.youtube.com/xtimehascomex
molokaio

Post by molokaio »

Just got from kayser their White Fuzz cd! AS I said in private this cd is really brutal and just takes you from your shirt and throws you off the window!
I've never been a heavy listener for this level of broootalz (max level of madness I went was devildriver and fear factory) but i gotta say the album is excellently written, thought and performed!

These guys know their deal.. and are absolutely able to play many genres knowing kayer! And I really wouldnt mind hearing some more from them also on another genre!

My suggestion for the next cd is to put more doomie and long sustained chords between the crazy parts, so you give the listener a landscape to focus on and to really interiorize the whole thing! Can'0t wait to hear the new shit! :tu:

what makes me roll on the floor is checking kayser's vids on youtube and see 50% of the people say: fake, it's sped up with the pc! LoooooL!
Live Slow... Die old...
Jazzandmetal?

Post by Jazzandmetal? »

I dig it. Has a very Dillinger Escape Plan or Psyopus vibe but with a grindcore drummer.

I should probably buy the cd. :crackjam: