Blue Colander stompboxes

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

sledz

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by sledz »

hey folks, here's current preorder info. MKI, zonk and buzzaround gonna be made and shipped up to early dec and acidmaster probably in jan. no payment in advance needed, just contact me to get on the list (if we've talked about it before - i got you on list so no worries). below is brief info and prices on each model (plus courier shipping). all prices will be raised a little after this preorder batch. closing list max two weeks from now.

MKI supreme - all gonna be metallic gold + black textured wedge box or gold standard box. all equipped with mix of philips OC75 and texas instruments 2G series transistors. wedge box is 360€, standard box is 310€

the horne - all gonna be painted full baby blue metallic. 60s repro phenolic PCB construction with mix of top shelf and accurate transistors. standard box version is tagboard construction and i make these for no sizzle at all - wedge gets all the sizzle. wedge box is 340€, standard box 250€.

sailors buzz - only standard box in plum purple metallic or textured black finish to choose. classic tagboard construction with transistors mix of AC113/AC114 (so choice), NKT MT57F (i'm almost out of these), some OC series. the pinnacle is 5-knob version with master volume and chugpot (which make is super tight and aggressive response that leaves modern dist pedals in dust). thats the chefs choice fuzz. 5-knob version is 310€, classic 3-knobber is 290€.

acidmaster - sloped or standard box available, all with smooth rusty finish. original 60s repro phenolic PCB construction with top shelf stuff (yes its getting boring but what i can say?). well, it's a MK3/MK4 style fuzz but it's not actually any of existing versions - acidmaster is dark, beefy fuzz tone with huge output volume and really deep bass you can trip with. if you think most MK3/MK4s are too shrill, one this is for you. 285€ each version.

if you need DC input (and led) it will be 10€ extra and available only in standard boxes. oof, thats it, thanks!

photos
photos 2
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

I’d like to get set up for the Horne std box, no sizzle, how do I sign up?
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
Jon

Post by Jon »

Should be on the list for a wedge Supreme I think, J
sledz

Post by sledz »

Jon wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:33 pm Should be on the list for a wedge Supreme I think, J
correct sir!
sledz

Post by sledz »

mjkk wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:53 am I’d like to get set up for the Horne std box, no sizzle, how do I sign up?
messaged
univalve

Post by univalve »

Finally got around and bought a Superhigh and a MKI from blue colander and really dig them. Great stuff, highly recommended!
Thanks Juliusz.
sledz

Post by sledz »

univalve wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:33 am Finally got around and bought a Superhigh and a MKI from blue colander and really dig them. Great stuff, highly recommended!
Thanks Juliusz.
Thanks heaps man, glad you like them :freakout:
1976@metal

Post by 1976@metal »

I think I've brought about 10 BC pedals so far . While 1 or 2 max I've moved on as they just didn't fit my style I can def say 100% that every single one was absolutely top notch and for me BC is the best and most consistent builder I've come across, at least for my tastes. Can't recommend his stuff highly enough
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Yeah Juliusz is the man, I love my Horne series zonk on tag board, and trust me there is still tons of sizzle, almost octave like.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
sledz

Post by sledz »

Oh thanks guys, so nice to hear all that :)