Direct Balls!

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

Dr Tony Balls

Direct Balls!

Post by Dr Tony Balls »

Hey all, got some stuff on the shelves that needs to get on its way to make room for other new stuff. Deals are exclusive to the DAM forum.

UNI-BALLS

I've got two of these available; one normal and one misprint with a slightly crooked label. These are one knob germanium fuzzes built with a batch of teeny Mullard OC59s. Compare to Colorsound One-Knob Fuzz, Vox Distortion Booster, DAM Meathead, or Black Dust but germanium and tuned to my taste. The tuning is just slightly darker than what you get with the Colorsound box. The OC59s sound stellar. Nice, big and round, with not a terrible amount of rasp. These guys are total stoner riff machines. Sprague/Vishay caps, IRC Carbon comps, Carling footswitch. $150 USD for the normal one, and $120 for the misprint. $10 domestic shipping, and if you want international shipping ill have to quote you. Original post about em here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=14688

Misprint:

BUZZ BALLS

These are so fantastic and the few that i've sold i've had RAVE reviews about, but they just arent getting out as quickly as i'd like them to. I've got a handful of them here and one in custom BROWN. $150 sale price and $10 domestic shipping.

These are my tweaked take on the Rosac Nu-Fuzz circuit. Its a nasty, buzzy little monster, perfect riff master. Shape control takes you from bumble-bee buzz to a thick and chewy low growl. http://ballseffects.com/buzz-balls/

Zzufrepus

Re: Direct Balls!

Post by Zzufrepus »

Dr Tony Balls wrote:

this one had some corn last night.
Dr Tony Balls

Re: Direct Balls!

Post by Dr Tony Balls »

Just got sent a pretty tight clip of a Buzz Balls in action:

http://ballseffects.com/buzz-balls-in-action/