Last of the V8V Pedalenclosures YY Buzz-U-Rounds

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

v8v

Last of the V8V Pedalenclosures YY Buzz-U-Rounds

Post by v8v »

I finally got around to building up the last six V8V Buzz-U-Rounds using the very last of the Pedalenclosures YY cases that I had screened back in 2009. Seemed a shame to have them just sitting there. Anyway, the first two are up on Ebay if anyone's interested (items 201470626326 and 201470623899). The red one is an all NKT213 line-up, and the black one is a little bit special having a pair of Tesla's up front, and a Newmarket NKT254 "Spam Can" final - sounds bloody amazing with super nice clean-up.

So that's that. Not been doing much on the pedal front for a while now, as I have a few other new crazy giant projects on the go, but will be back to building one or two interesting pedals sometime in the future. Looking back, yes this one was perhaps a little bit too close in aesthetics to a certain other pedal, but it was 2009 and I absolutely loved the sheer piece of styling genius that DM had achieved!

Anyway, there'll be a couple more on the run-up to Xmas, then ...that's all folks!
dronevil

Re: Last of the V8V Pedalenclosures YY Buzz-U-Rounds

Post by dronevil »

I stumbled across your eBay listing earlier tonight. It looks great! :tu:
"Only analog is real. It's still actual magnetism; a tangible substance. Digital is theoretical; it's data."

- Geoff Evans of Asunder
v8v

Re: Last of the V8V Pedalenclosures YY Buzz-U-Rounds

Post by v8v »

Cheers, many thanks for that!

There really was something about the proportions of the YY that made it look just right. Here's a pic of the two of them relaxing ;-)