Blue Colander stompboxes

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

User avatar
sledz
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:47 pm
Location: PL

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by sledz » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:26 am

Thanks guys! :freakout: :cheers:
User avatar
pulse.
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Heraklion, Greece

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by pulse. » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:52 am

I had the chance to try a zonk and a MkI and they are both awesome. They have nothing to be jealous from other big names of the business.
User avatar
upstateanalog
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:49 am

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by upstateanalog » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:26 am

Been following you on IG for a little while. Your Buzzaround and Dizzy Tone builds got my attention initially. I like the aesthetics and really appreciate how clean your builds are. The Tremond is definitely one I’m considering.
User avatar
1976@metal
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:36 am

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by 1976@metal » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:12 am

upstateanalog wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:26 am
Been following you on IG for a little while. Your Buzzaround and Dizzy Tone builds got my attention initially. I like the aesthetics and really appreciate how clean your builds are. The Tremond is definitely one I’m considering.
I got the Tremond a few months ago and it's fantastic , kind of like an uber versatile RAT , I definitely recommend it mate
User avatar
upstateanalog
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:49 am

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by upstateanalog » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:34 pm

1976@metal wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:12 am
upstateanalog wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:26 am
Been following you on IG for a little while. Your Buzzaround and Dizzy Tone builds got my attention initially. I like the aesthetics and really appreciate how clean your builds are. The Tremond is definitely one I’m considering.
I got the Tremond a few months ago and it's fantastic , kind of like an uber versatile RAT , I definitely recommend it mate
It certainly does and that blend knob has me thinking it would be even more perfect on bass than stock.
User avatar
1976@metal
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:36 am

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by 1976@metal » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:53 pm

upstateanalog wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:34 pm
1976@metal wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:12 am
upstateanalog wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:26 am
Been following you on IG for a little while. Your Buzzaround and Dizzy Tone builds got my attention initially. I like the aesthetics and really appreciate how clean your builds are. The Tremond is definitely one I’m considering.
I got the Tremond a few months ago and it's fantastic , kind of like an uber versatile RAT , I definitely recommend it mate
It certainly does and that blend knob has me thinking it would be even more perfect on bass than stock.
Definitely mate !
User avatar
sledz
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:47 pm
Location: PL

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by sledz » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:26 pm

upstateanalog wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:34 pm
It certainly does and that blend knob has me thinking it would be even more perfect on bass than stock.
Well, that's exactly what was in my mind when I designed it. I'm not fan of a blend circuit in guitar pedals, but I believe this idea has some fans and actually it makes some sense with low tunings and cranked amps or with low gain settings for articulative overdrive tones in mind. On the other hand with bass it works just perfect and IMO leaves stock rat in the dust.
User avatar
1976@metal
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:36 am

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by 1976@metal » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:46 pm

sledz wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:26 pm
upstateanalog wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:34 pm
It certainly does and that blend knob has me thinking it would be even more perfect on bass than stock.
Well, that's exactly what was in my mind when I designed it. I'm not fan of a blend circuit in guitar pedals, but I believe this idea has some fans and actually it makes some sense with low tunings and cranked amps or with low gain settings for articulative overdrive tones in mind. On the other hand with bass it works just perfect and IMO leaves stock rat in the dust.
Anything new on the horizon coming up mate ?
User avatar
sledz
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:47 pm
Location: PL

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by sledz » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:54 pm

1976@metal wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:46 pm
sledz wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:26 pm
upstateanalog wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:34 pm
It certainly does and that blend knob has me thinking it would be even more perfect on bass than stock.
Well, that's exactly what was in my mind when I designed it. I'm not fan of a blend circuit in guitar pedals, but I believe this idea has some fans and actually it makes some sense with low tunings and cranked amps or with low gain settings for articulative overdrive tones in mind. On the other hand with bass it works just perfect and IMO leaves stock rat in the dust.
Anything new on the horizon coming up mate ?
You bet! Small box one knob superfuzz with tonestack voiced closer to fz-2, supreme mk1s and zonks, some secret project with hofner buzztone and little later a nice muff. And hope to finally take a break for some non-fuzz projects. Or you just tell me what you need :hihi:
User avatar
1976@metal
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:36 am

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by 1976@metal » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:26 pm

sledz wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:54 pm
1976@metal wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:46 pm
sledz wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:26 pm
upstateanalog wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:34 pm
It certainly does and that blend knob has me thinking it would be even more perfect on bass than stock.
Well, that's exactly what was in my mind when I designed it. I'm not fan of a blend circuit in guitar pedals, but I believe this idea has some fans and actually it makes some sense with low tunings and cranked amps or with low gain settings for articulative overdrive tones in mind. On the other hand with bass it works just perfect and IMO leaves stock rat in the dust.
Anything new on the horizon coming up mate ?
You bet! Small box one knob superfuzz with tonestack voiced closer to fz-2, supreme mk1s and zonks, some secret project with hofner buzztone and little later a nice muff. And hope to finally take a break for some non-fuzz projects. Or you just tell me what you need :hihi:
Superb ! I'd be very interested in the one knob fuzz .
Also , I'd absolutely LOVE a big muff style pedal with the same visual asthetic as the FFAF ( which is my favourite fuzz I own , both in sound and looks ) . Love that chunky textured black enclosure and the font / graphics
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests