Dear builders

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

Jon

Re: Dear builders

Post by Jon »

This thread and all the builders individual threads that are popping up are super exciting. Imagine how rad it would be if this keeps rolling. Next let’s bring the Buy, Sell, Trade thread back to life, take some money away from the Reverb hawks.
Lach

Post by Lach »

Fucking excellent post Iain! The builders around here are the duck's nuts, would love to see their amazing works of art available here before the instas!
Lach

Post by Lach »

Fucking excellent post Iain! The builders around here are the duck's nuts, would love to see their amazing works of art available here before the instas!
jerms

Post by jerms »

hey sorry to ignore this forum… i usually feel guilty using David’s site to sell stuff, especially if it’s a replica of one of his pedals… usually things sit here when i try to sell too whereas on insta they sell in minutes… unfortunately my time to build is super limited too as i’m in the studio much more these days… i’ll try to give this place first shot next time… 😃
Nick
The Artist Formerly Known As nightraven

Post by Nick »

🔥🔥🔥 🏆
emeka

Post by emeka »

Just want to reiterate support for the builders who still frequent this spot. I’m lucky to own many great pedals that came into my hands through this site- jerms, ghost, creepy fingers, Castledine, Pigdog, basic audio, balls, ( edit: pigeon fx, others I'm probably forgetting, sorry!), and of course D*A*M. Social media is a nightmare, and aside from advertising the odd gig I stay off. I would be stoked to see more stuff offered here!
Last edited by emeka on Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
facebook.com/neptunemassivemusic

facebook.com/paermusic
5E3

Post by 5E3 »

emeka wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:11 pm Just want to reiterate support for the builders who still frequent this spot. I’m lucky to own many great pedals that came into my hands through this site- jerms, ghost, creepy fingers, Castledine, Pigdog, basic audio, balls, and of course D*A*M. Social media is a nightmare, and aside from advertising the odd gig I stay off. I would be stoked to see more stuff offered here!
Right on.
caiofilipini

Post by caiofilipini »

emeka wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:11 pm Just want to reiterate support for the builders who still frequent this spot. I’m lucky to own many great pedals that came into my hands through this site- jerms, ghost, creepy fingers, Castledine, Pigdog, basic audio, balls, and of course D*A*M. Social media is a nightmare, and aside from advertising the odd gig I stay off. I would be stoked to see more stuff offered here!
Thank you for saying this! I'll try to post my stuff here from now on.
dancehall

Post by dancehall »

caiofilipini wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:12 pm
Thank you for saying this! I'll try to post my stuff here from now on.
Please do, I’ve been following you with interest. I’m nearby in Vienna VA, maybe sometime I’ll be able to pay a visit to the shop, bring over a couple cool pedals you might not have.
fernieite

Post by fernieite »

Great suggestion, Iain! :freakout:

Btw, I'm not on social media, either. It scares the crap out of me. I'm just on the old forum platforms. (since 2002)
Great deals with: Stu, Graham, Sickle, Devnulljp, SteveG, peps1, paine, fuzzface6669, jetofuj, sciencefriction, jerms, rafmax, Bigfoot2000, whiskeyfuneral, monolithfuzz.