Space ship landing

High gain germanium bliss manifest in three dimensional reality.

Moderator: The Captain

redeyeflight

Re: Space ship landing

Post by redeyeflight »

Excellent looking stuff here!!! :tu: Looks like this will be a HIGHLY coveted pedal...specially considering how few will be made a month, and as for the price, it's a lot of money but I'm sure its worth it....I might have to sell some more pints of blood to go toward this one!! :lol:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
slomatic

Post by slomatic »

I'm fucking glad I'm about to become a parent and have no spare fuzz cash, as the GAS for one of these would kill me. That description (and of course the Sabbath records in the backgound) makes it sound like the greatest pedal of all time. Big ass enclosure is fucking killer too.

HHHHmmmm......maybe if I get on a list now I'll be ready for one before the kid hits 18.....
Volume over talent
skybone

Post by skybone »

slomatic wrote:I'm fucking glad I'm about to become a parent and have no spare fuzz cash, as the GAS for one of these would kill me. That description (and of course the Sabbath records in the backgound) makes it sound like the greatest pedal of all time. Big ass enclosure is fucking killer too.

HHHHmmmm......maybe if I get on a list now I'll be ready for one before the kid hits 18.....
You could always justify it as an investment for Junior Slomatic for when they get older. :wink2:
welshchris

Post by welshchris »

Yeah I was thinking I'd love to be on a list but for a year or 18 months away, that way my wee piggy bank can get full again once I've paid for my resonator :hihi:

... No I can't turn down
garyrogue

Post by garyrogue »

Ah, I go on vacation for a short while and these go up. Well now I'll have to try for the production in May.
dazed and confused

Post by dazed and confused »

Six or so hours of twidling the knobs and playing through different amps, geetars and.......these things are pretty damn good.
I think the Captain did a cool job with trying to get some clarity in the messy world of fuzz. I use pick and fingers, so its nice to stick in a few ringing notes without them getting lost in a wall of fuzz.

I have a rule of only having one pedal on the floor at gigs, I might change my mind about that as this will certainly be comming out with me next time.

Highly recommended. Get one if you can!

Well done Dave.