How do you confirm your date?

High gain germanium bliss manifest in three dimensional reality.

Moderator: The Captain

chetz

How do you confirm your date?

Post by chetz »

Also, my email will be changing and I don't want to miss the notification.

thanks in advance,

Jeff
Philip

Re: How do you confirm your date?

Post by Philip »

chetz wrote:Also, my email will be changing and I don't want to miss the notification.

thanks in advance,

Jeff
You need to ask Pakistani garage/convenience store owners!

:jerkoff:
chetz wrote: The real story here is the shit between the convenience store owners and the US.
It is totally awesome that we are basically saying fuck you......you aren't going to do anything so we will. If this story is true it will be the second big deuce we dropped on those POS bastards that want to play both sides. I say cut off all foreign aid to those pricks, we own them anyway so why give money to their corrupt asses?

There have been a couple of occassions where i have run into some Pakistanians that own gas stations/convenience stores. I fuck with them. I show them my permitted concealed carry handgun and tell them that if start any shit i will finish it and them. I go 6'4" and 230 lbs. You should see the look in their eyes......I'm just messing with them because they are probably good people, but, if they send one word back home about the crazy fuckers in Kansas then mission accomplished.

One time I did this with a couple of buddies that were in the store buying smokes and they totally blew it by laughing so hard it made me laugh.
pigeontoe

Post by pigeontoe »

:lol2:
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

That should cover it..........
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
Arrakis

Post by Arrakis »

:burn: :flame:
Scott

Post by Scott »

Guess he's gone for good. One too many of THOSE types of emails cooked his chat goose. :doh:
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

what chetzy is gone?
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
Philip

Post by Philip »

:ban:

:eject:

:pazuzu:
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

and what about Treble Boost Kid? he always had crazy shit to say..
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
Scott

Post by Scott »

i don't think TBK comes around anymore. Chetz, well that's another story. I think he performed a self-banning.