So how does one get in line for custom 1965???

Tone Bender MKI replica circa 2007.

Moderator: The Captain

User avatar
Bluesburst
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:07 am

Re: So how does one get in line for custom 1965???

Post by Bluesburst » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Thanks Guys

Yes, she is gorgeous. She was a present from my wife last year for finishing my part time studies after 6 long years!!!

You may notice my preference for the 1965 colours match the LP rather closely. Apart from the 1965 sounding uber-cool, it's also the year I was born. Here's hoping!!!

Martin
Why not go out on a limb?... that's where all the fruit is!!!
User avatar
muffin man
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:31 pm

Re: So how does one get in line for custom 1965???

Post by muffin man » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:19 am

In the meantime you could try one of the clone's from some of the other guy's on the forum :captain:
Creepyfinger's or Skinpimp and i'm sure Leon has done a few too :marx:
Failing that have a go yourself there's Schematic's for the MK1 somewhere on the site and lot's of help is allway's at hand in :coffee: tinkerer's corner, but it isn't an easy one by any mean's
User avatar
SSgt93
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:47 pm
Location: Here and There

Re: So how does one get in line for custom 1965???

Post by SSgt93 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:34 pm

I really hope that these are released again. I would love to play and own one.
SSgt93 on Twitter & Instagram.
-Steve
User avatar
devnulljp
Posts: 6927
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:02 am
Location: Gulf Islands, BC, Canada

Re: So how does one get in line for custom 1965???

Post by devnulljp » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Image
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
User avatar
Lee
Posts: 1776
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:57 am
Location: Transylvania

Re: So how does one get in line for custom 1965???

Post by Lee » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Ill put my left nut on the line that Dave never does a 65 again. I honestly don't think he likes building them.
User avatar
devnulljp
Posts: 6927
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:02 am
Location: Gulf Islands, BC, Canada

Re: So how does one get in line for custom 1965???

Post by devnulljp » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Leecifer wrote:Ill put my left nut on the line that Dave never does a 65 again. I honestly don't think he likes building them.
I'm paraphrasing, but I think it went something like "I'D RATHER TEAR OFF, FRY AND EAT MY OWN TESTICLES THAN BUILD ANOTHER FUCKING MKI"
Something like that
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
User avatar
Bluesburst
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:07 am

Re: So how does one get in line for custom 1965???

Post by Bluesburst » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:13 pm

devnulljp wrote:
Leecifer wrote:Ill put my left nut on the line that Dave never does a 65 again. I honestly don't think he likes building them.
I'm paraphrasing, but I think it went something like "I'D RATHER TEAR OFF, FRY AND EAT MY OWN TESTICLES THAN BUILD ANOTHER FUCKING MKI"
Something like that
Hmmm.... so at least there is a chance :dance:

Excellent, I'm patient :freakout:
Why not go out on a limb?... that's where all the fruit is!!!
User avatar
SSgt93
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:47 pm
Location: Here and There

Re: So how does one get in line for custom 1965???

Post by SSgt93 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Bluesburst wrote:
devnulljp wrote:
Leecifer wrote:Ill put my left nut on the line that Dave never does a 65 again. I honestly don't think he likes building them.
I'm paraphrasing, but I think it went something like "I'D RATHER TEAR OFF, FRY AND EAT MY OWN TESTICLES THAN BUILD ANOTHER FUCKING MKI"
Something like that
Hmmm.... so at least there is a chance :dance:

Excellent, I'm patient :freakout:
:hihi: My thoughts as well...... Sweet.
SSgt93 on Twitter & Instagram.
-Steve
User avatar
psycho*daisies
Posts: 5388
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:28 am
Location: Isthmus Duwamps

Re: So how does one get in line for custom 1965???

Post by psycho*daisies » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:09 am

:doom: I know one way... :badteeth: :cyclops: :teeth2:
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
User avatar
anemochore
Posts: 1456
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:54 am
Location: Outside of Suquamish at the bottem end of Hawkeye's trail next door to Nooshkum

Re: So how does one get in line for custom 1965???

Post by anemochore » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:55 am

SSgt93 wrote:I really hope that these are released again. I would love to play and own one.
The Captain just made, I believe eight, Mk1's but you had to be quick to catch those.
There are some kickass Mk!'s for sale on here @BS&T
Also, fantastic builders here. Get on their list.
Don't make me assume my ultimate form
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest