MK I ?

Tone Bender MKI replica circa 2007.

Moderator: The Captain

squarewave

Re: MK I ?

Post by squarewave »

psycho*daisies wrote:this forum, right here.

somewhere in these threads the word will come...

but gotta be a regular or else you'll miss the boat

the ship fills up faster n faster these days

sshhhhhh dude, c'mon the competition is stiff as it is don't tell anyone else ok? :oldlol:
Insta @drewcifer01 @lavafangs @andrew_sings_solo
BeatleByrd

Post by BeatleByrd »

I don't own a D*A*M pedal but would like to. Maybe The Captain should make a special run for first time buyers.

cheers
japanese_collector

Post by japanese_collector »

BeatleByrd wrote:I don't own a D*A*M pedal but would like to. Maybe The Captain should make a special run for first time buyers.
First time buyer get ripped in small piece by long-time D*A*M friends for special favour given as you say :catfight:
BeatleByrd

Post by BeatleByrd »

I just bought a Gary Hurst MK1

later daze :choke:
JP30

Post by JP30 »

GH MK1 from JMI ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tone-Bender-Gary- ... 240%3A1318

from reading the other thread, it may or may not be actual MK1 circuit...but MK2? still this reissue look great!!
Or
BeatleByrd must be buying one that Min-T was talking about in his MK1 thread. Nice!!
JP30

Post by JP30 »

sorry.this one.. .

""the following pedel is replica of the original Mark 1Tonebender which to many pedel collectors is the "HOLY GRAIL" based on rarity + tone
Folded Gold Aluminium Chassis
Gain and Attack controls
Hand Built by Gary Hurst
Limited Supply that are HAND SIGNED (we asked gary to personally hand sign the pedals supplied to Music Ground that adds to cool vibe factor)""

it does not say IT got the MK1 circuit... it just states, it is replica.
Graham

Post by Graham »

Sickle wrote:
JP30 wrote:GH MK1 from JMI ?
That ebay page is gone already.
I saw our John make a grab at the last one (had been thinking of a chance myself really) though lord knows I dont need more of the old style builds - this morning (if were talking about the mk1 reissues) there were still a small handful left - four or five - following Ginos enthusiastic post (maybe as coincidence) they all were snapped up by folks I recognised from here - Good luch y'all

I only hope when G tries to open his mk1 up at the hotel to get pics he sees what hes after!! Also - if they are still using those same mofo big mega tight screws that he took something industrial to get his new babe to open herself up for him I recall that being a true problem with the mk1 reissues I've had - those screws were tight as hell!

G :
mrgreen:
JP30

Post by JP30 »

Graham wrote: I saw our John make a grab at the last one (had been thinking of a chance myself really) though lord knows I dont need more of the old style builds - this morning (if were talking about the mk1 reissues) there were still a small handful left - four or five - following Ginos enthusiastic post (maybe as coincidence) they all were snapped up by folks I recognised from here - Good luch y'all

I only hope when G tries to open his mk1 up at the hotel to get pics he sees what hes after!! Also - if they are still using those same mofo big mega tight screws that he took something industrial to get his new babe to open herself up for him I recall that being a true problem with the mk1 reissues I've had - those screws were tight as hell!

G :
mrgreen:
Min-T Gino wrote that he was told by MG that these are actually MK1 circuit.. not MK2..<< THAT may have that triggered people to buy them...
I am one of the hopefull that they really are MK1, but ..
most likly these MK1 replica will have MK2 circuit like you said, as the ones that was sold by MG before.
May be Mr Min-T will prove me wrong and make me happy.

Mr G << I don't know much about vintage fuzz, but I know about tight screws... I deal with them daily... I know a company who make sexcellent screw drivers...:oldgrin:
JP30

Post by JP30 »

Sickle wrote:I always miss out on shit like this..

Oh well, my Fuzzaround makes up for all of it.

Care, begone!

:catfight:
well, we'll see if you missed out on anything...
it may be just HIS OWN CLONE of MK2, in a fancy box.
muffin man

Post by muffin man »

Sickle wrote:I always miss out on shit like this..

Oh well, my Fuzzaround makes up for all of it.

Care, begone!

:catfight:
Luck has a way of evening itself out. :hmm:
Sun shine's on the reicous :tu: