Rocking horse shit and chicken lips.
Moderator: The Captain
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:50 am
Technically maybe not a one off, the Werewolf is one of four custom booters made by D*A*M in September of 2007 and sold in the ebay store as a BIN. Believe it or not these lingered there long enough for me to look at all four, decide not to buy, change my mind, go back and choose the one that might be least likely to piss of the wife . So, it's a great clean boost, very low noise and full range. Works great at the end of a chain to boost levels or straight into an amp to push it into overdrive. Graphics are original works by David Main and I believe they're decals. Maybe this post will dislodge the other three from hiding so we might see them again too.
- rareties 038.JPG (93.8 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
- rareties 039.JPG (310.96 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
- rareties 042.JPG (401.36 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
- rareties 056.JPG (246.05 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
- rareties 058.JPG (254.9 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
- rareties 061.JPG (269.59 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
- Posts: 1892
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:06 am
I remember this one. I wanted one of medusa version.
- Mr. Min T. Fresh
- Posts: 3379
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:59 am
- Location: Chi-Town Mang
Again I am blown away!
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
- Posts: 7988
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:45 pm
- Location: Switzerland
I totally missed the boat on these builds.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:03 pm
Wow would be amazing to bring back this artwork. Also: nothing like the one knob. Pure sex!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest