D*A*M Tone Bender TB-00

D*A*M Audio/Video Clips

Moderator: The Captain

Philip

Post by Philip »

Yeah, dig about the green paper stuff, good idea to not ship these with battery installed, but there was one nesting in the green stuff. :mrgreen:
Scott

Re:

Post by Scott »

mjkk wrote:Did you get yours today Scott? Or anyone else in the States for that Matter. Also where are the serial numbers on these bad boys??
Not yet. Anxiously awaiting!!! :) :party:
Scott

Re:

Post by Scott »

kb892 wrote:got one here, wish i wasn't on my way back to work so soon but 1st impression is that it reminds me of my '66 from 05 with a voicing somewhere between 66 and super b mode. nice up front quality as opposed to the more congested midrange of the last 66's from the beggars banquet of which i have an example. more gain available than my previous two also and that was trying it out with a ric 330 packing lollar toaster repros that are quite low output! my only complaint is it didn't come with a battery! :banger: btw serial# is on the inside of the base between the battery and input jacks.
KB , are you in the states or in Europe? Just curious as to the timing of the pedal delivery.
kb892

Post by kb892 »

i'm south of you in cali, was told mine shipped last monday as i recall
kb892

Re: Re:

Post by kb892 »

The Captain wrote:
kb892 wrote:....my only complaint is it didn't come with a battery! :banger:
Really? There should be one hiding in the green crap inside the box...
i'll check when i get back home but i was really just kiddin around... i got one of the first TB-00's in the states, i have absolutely nothing to complain about!
kb892

Re: D*A*M Tone Bender TB-00

Post by kb892 »

:banger:
Attachments
battery!.jpg
battery!.jpg (322.77 KiB) Viewed 3310 times
Philip

Post by Philip »

:badteeth:
modeerf

Post by modeerf »

woah, sweet ass ric^
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Wow these are very cool pedals, I spent last night with mine. Looks like I recieved #07. It really starts to grow on you after playing it a couple times. Has a great texture to it and can also handle, quite well, down tuning. Very nice David, very nice..
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Anyone else liking theirs??
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."