Fuzz rong clips....

D*A*M Audio/Video Clips

Moderator: The Captain

Scott

Re: Fuzz rong clips....

Post by Scott »

JP30 wrote:nice clips.
sounds nice and full coming from your amp.
i kinda like fuzzrite with amp tuned bright, top boosted... get that old biker movie sound out of it.

I ve got me on the list only last week . . so i am not gonna be seeing mine for a while.
but I have JERMS "right fuzz" and I am 120% happy with it.
i am feeling my GAS for more fuzzrite stuff. . . :coffee:
I agree about making it into a brighter, top boosted sound. I didnt put the fuzz all the way up, but believe me, it can go there. :crackjam: More demos to come. I'll change around some of the settings as i go along next time. :party: This pedal cleans up really well to!
psycho*daisies

Post by psycho*daisies »

Great Scott, nice clips!!! "blanket of fuzz" i like that. :crackjam:
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
Sk10

Post by Sk10 »

Great Clips! :crackjam:
cubba

Post by cubba »

Sounds great Scott, a wickedly rich fuzz tone fer sher!
What gets me is all the tweaking,
just crank that bitch and be done with it! -- duende
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

very nice...I like...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Scott

Post by Scott »

Thanks redeye. the clips are done in 1 take and theyre fun to do. :) DAM pedals make demos quite enjoyable. :crackjam: :tu:
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

Mine's on it's way!

Scott wrote:I didnt put the fuzz all the way up, but believe me, it can go there…This pedal cleans up really well to!
Interesting – Fuzzrite’s more of a blend between Q1 and Q2, so I never really think of it as turning the fuzz all the way up, and none of my FR’s really clean up at all (although there’s a bit of cleanish signal bleedthrough over at the beginning of depth pot travel. This will be interesting…)
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
redeyeflight

Re:

Post by redeyeflight »

devnulljp wrote:Mine's on it's way!
me too :party: ...can't wait to compare it to Jerm's rite fuzz...I love that pedal! :crackjam:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Scott

Post by Scott »

I guess, to my ears, when i take the fuzz in the more counter clockwise direction, the fuzz seems to soften up a bit. Maybe it's because of how it goes towards the bassy end of the spectrum and maybe that's what makes it sound like it's softening up a bit. Or maybe i have no idea what the fuck i'm talking about. :hihi: :crackjam: :oldgrin: In any case, i love this pedal, and that's all that really matters. :tu: Could be that i'm interpreting the gritty sweet raspy fuzz of the depth knob as more fuzzy sounding when it's all the way up clockwise. I'M SO CONFUSED!! IT'S THE INTERSECT AND IT'S IN MY BRAIN!! :choke: :catfight: :headpop:
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

Scott wrote:I guess, to my ears, when i take the fuzz in the more counter clockwise direction, the fuzz seems to soften up a bit. Maybe it's because of how it goes towards the bassy end of the spectrum and maybe that's what makes it sound like it's softening up a bit. Or maybe i have no idea what the fuck i'm talking about. :hihi: :crackjam: :oldgrin: In any case, i love this pedal, and that's all that really matters. :tu: Could be that i'm interpreting the gritty sweet raspy fuzz of the depth knob as more fuzzy sounding when it's all the way up clockwise. I'M SO CONFUSED!! IT'S THE INTERSECT AND IT'S IN MY BRAIN!! :choke: :catfight: :headpop:
That makes sense (the first bit, not the brain bit :hihi: ). My Ge Fuzzrites and older FUZZrong all let some clean through at full anticlockwise and are less balls to the wall fuzz --- anyone know if you cascade the two trannies or if it really is a switchover between the two like in the Axis? It's definitely a fuller flavoured fuzz further clockwise. I'm looking forward to doing some comparisons.
Your vids were the deciding factor though -- they sounded so good. :party:
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys