Moderator: The Captain
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 430
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:27 pm
- Location: South Yorkshire
Short clip of me messing around with the Clutch. All gain is from Clutch, including looped riff. There is a smidge of Rooster to help the Dream Sequence get erect - wish they would put a damn volume on it. Anyways t'int rayt good but enjoys
- Posts: 1926
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:36 pm
- Location: Birmingham
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:30 pm
- Location: Edinburgh
Sounds ace mate!!!!
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:14 pm
- Location: Pilsen - Home of beer and steel
I loaned Clutch to my friend Zakkiss and he record a little demo.
- Posts: 3979
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:48 pm
- Location: Harlan County
^ Sounds really great! Nice to hear those Lollar WRHBs, too!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest