Dice Works Fuzz Epic - 3 videos

Everyone else.

Moderator: The Captain

fatherjack

Re: Dice Works Fuzz Epic - 3 videos

Post by fatherjack »

Yo Brett!
I look forward to more clips, been watching them for a while now after finding a clip on TGP, and you have good taste my man!
Expecting a Muff Diver any day, I too am a late convert to fuzz. Be warned, it is extremely addictive!
I could give up beer, but I'm not a quitter.
Burger

Post by Burger »

fatherjack wrote:Yo Brett!
I look forward to more clips, been watching them for a while now after finding a clip on TGP, and you have good taste my man!
Expecting a Muff Diver any day, I too am a late convert to fuzz. Be warned, it is extremely addictive!
Thanks for the kind words FJ. :) More clips to come soon.

I uploaded a few others here (three or four demos of Deep Trip's stuff - a Brazilian fuzz builder) but pulled them after I got shot at for flooding the board. So I'm still a little tentative about submitting anything here, to be quite honest. Time will heal, I guess. :scared:
Burger

Post by Burger »

Sickle wrote:
Burger wrote:I uploaded a few others here (three or four demos of Deep Trip's stuff - a Brazilian fuzz builder) but pulled them after I got shot at for flooding the board. So I'm still a little tentative about submitting anything here, to be quite honest. Time will heal, I guess. :scared:
Keep in mind I asked you not to flood. I don't mind if you post clips at all. Matter of fact, I'm changing the sound clips section to an Us and Them format, so you're welcome to post as many threads as you want as long as my 'View Active Topics' list does not show 10 new threads in a row. Guys I'm buddies with here are buddies of yours so you're definitely welcome here, man.

:bong2:
Understood. Thanks Sickle. :tu: I'll be back when I have something worthy for Show and Tell. :D
Burger

Post by Burger »

Sickle wrote: ...Looking forward to when you become an 'Us'.

:party:
Ha! Me too. My life will be a little more complete on that day. :tu:
Scott

Post by Scott »

okay that avatar is hilarious!!
Burger

Post by Burger »

Scott wrote:okay that avatar is hilarious!!
Heheh.Yeah, I must admit that I 'acquired' that one from some forward thinking person over at HC. :oldlol:
NewarkWilder

Post by NewarkWilder »

Burg I know it might be silly to pay the shipping charges for this, but if you wanted to try out and demo a D'Fly I'd cover the shipping to you if you covered the shipping back. I seriously think you'd love this thing and could do a brilliant demo.

Just a thought! :cheers:
Burger

Post by Burger »

NewarkWilder wrote:Burg I know it might be silly to pay the shipping charges for this, but if you wanted to try out and demo a D'Fly I'd cover the shipping to you if you covered the shipping back. I seriously think you'd love this thing and could do a brilliant demo.

Just a thought! :cheers:

Mike, you are too kind for words, sir. I'm flattered that you think I could contribute anything more to the excellent clips that are already out there.

Firstly, there's no way I'd let you cover the costs for anything. It's your pedal and the privilege of borrowing it would and should always be at my own expense. But I wouldn't ask you to lend it to me anyway. There's just too much that can go awry with the international postage system. I lost 2K worth of Subdecay stuff to a crazed forklift just last month. So that option's out, but thank you anyway.

Secondly, I have no doubt that said pedal would impress me greatly as I only read and hear stellar reports about all D*A*M products. For this same reason, I don't think D*A*M really needs my video contribution - hell, they can hardly keep up with demand as it is! - and if they did, then I would prefer to arrange something with them directly.

The truth of the matter is, I'm a poor man at the moment because that spinal operation wiped out 6 months or more of my income. So I've just got to catch up financially before I can go shopping again. And go shopping I will. :) Oh yes.

Thanks Mike, you're the greatest. :tu:
NewarkWilder

Post by NewarkWilder »

Yikes!! That sucks about the subdecay thing, wow! I've yet to encounter a major international shipping disaster but its always a fear of mine.

And while its true DAM needs no help selling their product, your vids are and always have been absolutely top notch so I'm sure people would just really enjoy hearing your take on it. When you do land your first DAM, you'd BETTER make a demo :hihi:

although having Sadie saying DAM this and DAM that could be...interesting :lol:

Hope you're feeling better by the day bro. I'd have to imagine you've spread enough good karma around that it ought to be coming back to you in spades now that you could use some. I sure hope so.

:cheers:
Sage

Post by Sage »

You Gino... if you ever want to check one of thes out, I have the 'Box of Fripp', which is basically one of these Fuzz Epics w/ a Buzzaround in one enclosure.
Mr. Min T. Fresh wrote:What does one of these mofos sell for new?