D*A*M/Colorsound MKIV Tone Bender Bass Fuzz

Collaborations with originators.

Moderator: The Captain

nad

D*A*M/Colorsound MKIV Tone Bender Bass Fuzz

Post by nad »

www.macaris.co.uk wrote:WHY . . . .WHY . . .WHY ???

why what ?

why is this a bass fuzz ??

ok - you could be forgiven for checking this baby out and thinking - hey that's a OC84 MKIV in a bass fuzz case

- but there are a few subtle differences

The tuning is ' wide open ' so the tone control sweeps from low mids to even lower mids .

At it's heart , it IS a MKIV - in other words it sounds incredible - the tone thing - its like the Interceptor MKIV that we made earlier this year , but with a crazy sweet spot .

Normally you'd look for the sweet spot on the fuzz dial but here it seems to pop and and punch you in the face as you turn the tone conrtol !

Basically - if you play a baritone or bass you're going to love this , or , if you're a guitarist who wants a MKIV that maintains a huge amount of fatness and grunt as it cleans up then . . . . you're going to love this .

If you're a guitar player that also owns a bass - buy this

If you're a bass player who owns a guitar - buy this

If you're a drummer . . . . . . buy two

one for the guitarist and one for the bass player !!

just 12 available for the World
outside.jpg
outside.jpg (284.06 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
inside.jpg
inside.jpg (344.68 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
Documenting this for the future, because I just found out about this, and, naturally, bought one IMMEDIATELY. :cthulhu2:
"'Tis a world of creditors, of which the tomb and the worm are the last. There is little left for the devil, when these have taken their due account."
--The Skeleton
mjkk

Re: D*A*M/Colorsound MKIV Tone Bender Bass Fuzz

Post by mjkk »

I’ve always wanted some a take on it. I bet it sounds great
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
nad

Re: D*A*M/Colorsound MKIV Tone Bender Bass Fuzz

Post by nad »

FUCK YEAH this thing rules! Passed the bedroom test with a single note. Absolute keeper. :smashed:

Unreal, and a completely different animal than the other Colorsound Bass Fuzz, as shown. :cthulhu2:

Time for me to get the band back together and rock this mammerjammer into other faces! :freakout:
Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 7.37.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 7.37.49 PM.png (4.28 MiB) Viewed 1368 times
"'Tis a world of creditors, of which the tomb and the worm are the last. There is little left for the devil, when these have taken their due account."
--The Skeleton