Collaborations with originators.

Moderator: The Captain

psycho*daisies

Re:

Post by psycho*daisies »

:crackjam: ^^ :freakout: :shocked: :tu: :party: :smashed:
modeerf wrote:Quick demo I made today. Best viewed in HD
Enjoy!

Killer. modeerf, your riff reminds me of a monster summer hit from...40 years ago. :paranoid: 40?!! :hmm:
Definitely the right fuzzbox for this type of song!! :tu: :crackjam: :cheers:
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
wheelman

Post by wheelman »

Sounds GREAT modeerf and nice job Linzi and everyone else involved.
... "Where is the Magic everybody talks about?"...
1bottlerocket

Re:

Post by 1bottlerocket »

wheelman wrote:Sounds GREAT modeerf and nice job Linzi and everyone else involved.
Yes, this pedal is huge. Thanks for a great job!
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
drunkenguitarist

Post by drunkenguitarist »

Thanks for the demo, modeerf!

:tu:
erer

Post by erer »

dauwmn shit sounds raaad!
agoldoor

Re:

Post by agoldoor »

mjkk wrote:Does everyone have a blue dot, green dot, yellow dot tranny combo? I wonder if the captain puts a color code on them for Linzi to build 'em.
I would bet that these are the original Mullard marks. Almost all of the Mullard trannies I have ( and doubly so to the Mullard metal cans) have the same color dots... I think it was either to indicate gain buckets or because they came as parts of a radio repair set, with the colored dots indicating the position in the set q1 q2 q3 etc
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Ahh that makes sence, thanks
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
daCod

Post by daCod »

exactly what i was hoping for. this whatever shade of blue/green monster delivers, no matter where the dials are set. it really does love every kind of guitar out there.
side by side with the Castledine Park and Creepy Park, it sounds similar, but still differs just a touch. the Castledine is a bit more 'loose cannon' sounding as it's one
gainful motherfucker. max the fuzz and with a hard attack you get that squish and bloom (MKI-ish) the Creepy is just below the Castledine - it's a touch more refined.
not as freaky-freakout. and the Sola Sound MKIV is all that and a bag of rusty nails. dayumm fine pedal.

modeerf's demo is the shit. cant wait to see what mr philip has in store for this one. should be spectacular. the cleanup, well, more like crunch-up, is loverly. and it you
smash it's face in with a treble boost (Ge or Si) it just takes the abuse and sounds vonderfull. but dont stop there. toss a Powerboost after the box and LOOK OUT! shit
gets real. shit gets good. shit gets gnasty. THAT AINT ALL! what's that? you want to what? a MKI into the MKIV you say?!?!?! are you nuts?
well shit.

just do it.

you wont regret it.

not one damn bit.

just dont forget the guit's volume knob. it plays a HUGE role in this relationship.

said it before and i'll say it again, thank you Ant, Steve, Dave, Linzi, and Stu. keep up the good work! :cheers:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
pothole

Post by pothole »

gorgeous fuzz, nice work peoples.
mjab-1

Post by mjab-1 »

Great Fuzz, LOVE IT!!!!
Gels with an overdriven amp nicely
Thanks-Linzi, Capt., Ant. Stu, EW :tu: