Page 11 of 13

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:43 pm
by Rygar
looks pretty stealth, keep it like a secret

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:31 am
by Jazzmann
Has Sola Sound/D*A*M ever done anything in the MKIII style box?

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:14 pm
by innerflight
Jazzmann wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:31 am
Has Sola Sound/D*A*M ever done anything in the MKIII style box?
There was the 2 knob fuzz sound that DAM and Pigdog done - MKIII territory - https://stompboxes.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 54&t=21328

what's the difference between MKIII/IV again? very little iirc

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:54 pm
by Jazzmann
innerflight wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:14 pm
Jazzmann wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:31 am
Has Sola Sound/D*A*M ever done anything in the MKIII style box?
There was the 2 knob fuzz sound that DAM and Pigdog done - MKIII territory - https://stompboxes.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 54&t=21328

what's the difference between MKIII/IV again? very little iirc
I believe very little except for the case. The one in your link is what I think of as the IV case but with two knobs instead of two. This is the one I think of as the MKIII:

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:55 pm
by Jazzmann
innerflight wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:14 pm
Jazzmann wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:31 am
Has Sola Sound/D*A*M ever done anything in the MKIII style box?
There was the 2 knob fuzz sound that DAM and Pigdog done - MKIII territory - https://stompboxes.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 54&t=21328

what's the difference between MKIII/IV again? very little iirc
I believe very little except for the case. The one in your link is what I think of as the IV case but with two knobs instead of two. This is the one I think of as the MKIII
Image

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:00 pm
by innerflight
Then to answer your question, I don’t think there is a DAM/Sola in that style of case

The reason i put that link was because it was based on Steve’s MKIII, I thought you meant sonically rather than the case style, I probably should have read your post properly in the first place :badteeth:

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:31 pm
by Jazzmann
innerflight wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:00 pm
Then to answer your question, I don’t think there is a DAM/Sola in that style of case

The reason i put that link was because it was based on Steve’s MKIII, I thought you meant sonically rather than the case style, I probably should have read your post properly in the first place :badteeth:
Ah, alright! Gotcha! :cheers:

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:57 am
by Jazzmann
Anyone tried the Brazilian yet?

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:50 pm
by Bigfoot2000
Jazzmann wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:57 am
Anyone tried the Brazilian yet?
I’ve got number 2, it sounds killer.

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:26 pm
by skelt101
Jazzmann wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:57 am
Anyone tried the Brazilian yet?
Ant posted a demo as part of the Pedal Of The Day series on Instagram. :tu: