D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Collaborations with originators.

Moderator: The Captain

Post Reply
User avatar
redeyeflight
Posts: 6806
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Post by redeyeflight »

Whats your IG skelt?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
User avatar
skelt101
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:04 am

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Post by skelt101 »

I think it’s the same as here: skelt101
Haven’t posted anything there yet. Perhaps I should get on that...
User avatar
Jazzmann
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 7:22 pm

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Post by Jazzmann »

skelt101 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:26 pm
Jazzmann wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:57 am Anyone tried the Brazilian yet?
Ant posted a demo as part of the Pedal Of The Day series on Instagram. :tu:
Yeah, sounded great :) ordered! :marx:

Looking forward to the Captains description!
User avatar
1976@metal
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:36 am

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Post by 1976@metal »

My mate has just got one of the Brazilian TB''s ......says it's amazing !
User avatar
upstateanalog
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:49 am

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Post by upstateanalog »

Just ordered mine last week and am absolutely dying to get it! As beautiful as it looks cosmetically, the wiring on the thing looks like pure art.
User avatar
Bigfoot2000
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:16 pm

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Post by Bigfoot2000 »

upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:16 am Just ordered mine last week and am absolutely dying to get it! As beautiful as it looks cosmetically, the wiring on the thing looks like pure art.
It’s amazing I can’t stop playing through it. Could it be my favourite fuzzer yet? Maybe, it just keeps on getting better
User avatar
upstateanalog
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:49 am

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Post by upstateanalog »

Bigfoot2000 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:41 am
upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:16 am Just ordered mine last week and am absolutely dying to get it! As beautiful as it looks cosmetically, the wiring on the thing looks like pure art.
It’s amazing I can’t stop playing through it. Could it be my favourite fuzzer yet? Maybe, it just keeps on getting better
That’s good to know!

Hopefully they send it out soon and it doesn’t take too long to get here.
User avatar
Bigfoot2000
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:16 pm

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Post by Bigfoot2000 »

upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:12 pm
Bigfoot2000 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:41 am
upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:16 am Just ordered mine last week and am absolutely dying to get it! As beautiful as it looks cosmetically, the wiring on the thing looks like pure art.
It’s amazing I can’t stop playing through it. Could it be my favourite fuzzer yet? Maybe, it just keeps on getting better
That’s good to know!

Hopefully they send it out soon and it doesn’t take too long to get here.
You’re in for a treat. It sounds huge. I got number 002
Attachments
1C24F71D-7154-4E8B-B744-6E20CC700B67.jpeg
1C24F71D-7154-4E8B-B744-6E20CC700B67.jpeg (241.94 KiB) Viewed 2401 times
User avatar
1976@metal
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:36 am

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Post by 1976@metal »

Bigfoot2000 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:16 pm
upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:12 pm
Bigfoot2000 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:41 am
upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:16 am Just ordered mine last week and am absolutely dying to get it! As beautiful as it looks cosmetically, the wiring on the thing looks like pure art.
It’s amazing I can’t stop playing through it. Could it be my favourite fuzzer yet? Maybe, it just keeps on getting better
That’s good to know!

Hopefully they send it out soon and it doesn’t take too long to get here.
You’re in for a treat. It sounds huge. I got number 002
When ( or if ! ) we ever get back into the office I'm hassle you relentlessly until you let me give it a spin :catfight:
User avatar
Bigfoot2000
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:16 pm

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part II

Post by Bigfoot2000 »

1976@metal wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:43 pm
Bigfoot2000 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:16 pm
upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:12 pm
Bigfoot2000 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:41 am
upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:16 am Just ordered mine last week and am absolutely dying to get it! As beautiful as it looks cosmetically, the wiring on the thing looks like pure art.
It’s amazing I can’t stop playing through it. Could it be my favourite fuzzer yet? Maybe, it just keeps on getting better
That’s good to know!

Hopefully they send it out soon and it doesn’t take too long to get here.
You’re in for a treat. It sounds huge. I got number 002
When ( or if ! ) we ever get back into the office I'm hassle you relentlessly until you let me give it a spin :catfight:
Well I wouldn’t mind trying your Dope Priest do they shouldn’t be too much of a problem!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest