D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part III

Collaborations with originators.

Moderator: The Captain

stella_blues

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV part III

Post by stella_blues »

Best looking MKIV so far for me.
:badlove:

I don't need one , but man I really really want one.
anemochore
Location: Outside of Suquamish at the bottem end of Hawkeye's trail next door to Nooshkum

Post by anemochore »

Anyone that even thinks of using a sharpie should be keelhauled. Wickedness like this should never be messed with.
Got in on the first run, but this is sooo tempting.
Again...Fuck you IRS!!!
Don't make me assume my ultimate form
kelvinator60

Post by kelvinator60 »

anemochore wrote:Again...Fuck you IRS!!!
Yeah they wrecked my budget this month too. My number for the Blue Meanie came up the same week I was writing the checks.
:gripe:

Really love the look on these!
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Damn i want it soooo bad. thinking i need another
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
get_with_it
Sola Sound London

Post by get_with_it »

Im getting loads of mails about US tax when I send out notifivations of Blue Meanies / MKIIs right now .

So

If any forum member wants a yellow or silver MKIV I will do something unusual - I'll take a £ 50 deposit - put one aside with your name on it - you guys pay when it feels more comfortable . Just seems bad that you people have supported us so well and Im launching a limited rn at a bad time for everyone .

cheers

Ant
innerflight

Re:

Post by innerflight »

get_with_it wrote:If any forum member wants a yellow or silver MKIV I will do something unusual - I'll take a £ 50 deposit - put one aside with your name on it - you guys pay when it feels more comfortable . Just seems bad that you people have supported us so well and Im launching a limited rn at a bad time for everyone .
Top customer service right there
’brutish in character but not thug like’
sciencefriction

Re:

Post by sciencefriction »

get_with_it wrote:Im getting loads of mails about US tax when I send out notifivations of Blue Meanies / MKIIs right now .

So

If any forum member wants a yellow or silver MKIV I will do something unusual - I'll take a £ 50 deposit - put one aside with your name on it - you guys pay when it feels more comfortable . Just seems bad that you people have supported us so well and Im launching a limited rn at a bad time for everyone .

cheers

Ant
Good sir, you are very nearly making me buy another pedal from you, that is upstanding and above and beyond service. :cheers:
daCod

Post by daCod »

ant goes above and beyond :cheers:

if i had the scratch i'd give ole'yeller a good home. guess i'll have to wait for one to surface down the road in the second hand market :doh:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
sciencefriction

Post by sciencefriction »

Same here. Too many forks in the fire. Though it's extremely tempting, and really does look nice. I love the vibe it has.
daCod

Post by daCod »

^ i know! :gripe:

the more i look at it i want to whip out the plastic... that sick-ass circuit board with the three black glass towers of mojo standing tall, ready to bring the shit.... :zgrin:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")