That Pedal Show Tonebender Special

Collaborations with originators.

Moderator: The Captain

innerflight

Re: That Pedal Show Tonebender Special

Post by innerflight »

Thought this thread was going to be a celebration of what was something good, not bashing someone for their beliefs or morals or whatever :badteeth:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Enjoyer

Post by Enjoyer »

JHS dude, aside, I truly enjoyed this and it left me wanting more. Can’t help but hope Ant and Dave get a Fuzzbug run started.
CraigBeckGuitar

Post by CraigBeckGuitar »

Arcane wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:15 pm Having Dave as the guest speaker in this video would have made it thirteen times better.
+1 for Dave guest speaking. :dance:
daCod

Post by daCod »

Epic video! So good I Watched it twice.

Would have been great if Da Main could have been there tho, like Arcane previously stated.

Too cool to see all them fuzzers lined up in a row.

Would do bad things to them all....... :blaze:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
burgersalad14

Post by burgersalad14 »

Lol “Dave here”

This whole show is bulk cringe. Normies can’t get enough it seems of their overly enthusiastic super super super! smiley facade...Love their chats on “pedal ethics” yet they have a “signature” pedal with copied circuits in it....Only positive is I sold off my Sunface collection to the viewership for inflated prices...Can’t you hear that red dot smokiness?

FYI for the non religious pitchfork folk here Dans brother is very high up at Hillsong in Australia and he is connected as well...
Laservampire

Post by Laservampire »

daCod wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:38 amWould have been great if Da Main could have been there tho, like Arcane previously stated.
Who? The guy from Dynamic Audio Manifestos? :lol:
Ben
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

burgersalad14 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:26 am FYI for the non religious pitchfork folk here Dans brother is very high up at Hillsong in Australia and he is connected as well...
Apologies in advance, innerflight, but Hillsong is the Australian equivalent of every dodgy US praise and worship "with it" youth Christian megachurch shitshow you've ever heard of. A truly evil organisation that also produces truly horrendous music. About the only good thing to come out of the Corona panic in Oz is that cocksmokers like them are temporally banned from holding services. Halle-fucking-lujah.
skelt101

Post by skelt101 »

Laservampire wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:27 am Who? The guy from Dynamic Audio Manifestos? :lol:
Someone really needs to slap Dan upside the head! This is at least twice D*A*M pedals have been featured on the show (previously the Dope Priest), and he never gets the name right! :doh:
Spook

Post by Spook »

burgersalad14 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:26 am Lol “Dave here”

This whole show is bulk cringe. Normies can’t get enough it seems of their overly enthusiastic super super super! smiley facade...Love their chats on “pedal ethics” yet they have a “signature” pedal with copied circuits in it....Only positive is I sold off my Sunface collection to the viewership for inflated prices...Can’t you hear that red dot smokiness?

FYI for the non religious pitchfork folk here Dans brother is very high up at Hillsong in Australia and he is connected as well...
This sums it up pretty well, in my perfect world it would have been
a show with Ant Dave and little barrie !!!
And Fuzzbugs for the people :party:
:pazuzu:
Electric Warrior

Post by Electric Warrior »

Spook wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:40 am And Fuzzbugs for the people :party:
As much as I dig the fuzzbug enclosure, a MK1.5 with a 500k pot would be a more interesting addition to the lineup imo.

The most interesting of the fuzzbugs would be the early MKII variant without the power filter cap, but that's actually a thing that was fixed early on for good reason..
Everything is transitional.