Collaborations with originators.

Moderator: The Captain

jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

:crackjam:
get_with_it
Sola Sound London

Post by get_with_it »

Grey ones - trying to attack the monster that is called the Pro MKII waiting list - but feeling a little overwhelmed !
cajone5

Post by cajone5 »

Ooooohhh cool! Hopefully one of these will be mine -- I've been waiting just over 13 months now :party:
Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
I am Incinerator

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Professional MKII

Post by I am Incinerator »

Man, I'm glad I got in when I did. got mine in about 11 months.

defnitely worth the wait. I can't wait to try it through a 6G6-B hopefully by autumn...
fuzzface6669

Post by fuzzface6669 »

I am curious how to know if I am still on the list for one of these bad boys? Are these still being made?

I roughly think it has been probably 15 months give or take(maybe more maybe less). I can really remember any more . I emailed Macari's and a got a email back when I asked about getting on board. Any help would be great. I am not really experienced with wait lists and not really to hip to them . So I am sorry if this is a dumb question to post here.

*EDIT*
I think it has been 17 months. As I just checked my email and noticed it was July 21 2010 I got on the list.
tigerdriver

Post by tigerdriver »

Just email Anthony @ Macari's, he is the listmaster.
fuzzface6669

Post by fuzzface6669 »

Hopefully the U.S postal system gods will bless me today by delivering my Sola Sound MkII today . I am pretty excited to play it . As I have always wanted to buy a D*A*M fuzzy.

I am still thinking about if I should make a 20 minute epic video of me just opening the package after it is delivered :hihi: I guess it can't hurt :party: :smashed:
Fuzzz

Post by Fuzzz »

fuzzface6669 wrote:Hopefully the U.S postal system gods will bless me today by delivering my Sola Sound MkII today . I am pretty excited to play it . As I have always wanted to buy a D*A*M fuzzy.

I am still thinking about if I should make a 20 minute epic video of me just opening the package after it is delivered :hihi: I guess it can't hurt :party: :smashed:

Congrats on the new fuzz!

The D*A*M/Sola MKII is the only MKII I have owned (so far!) and its the fuzz I judge all other fuzzes from.

I love this pedal so much. It just sounds so incredibly good that its hard to stop playing it! Its damn good for downtuned and heavier stuff too - plenty of low end but cuts through the mix plenty. Its just awesome!! :freakout:

... And if your hands get sore from playing, you can always open it up and gaze at the truly beautiful construction too! :dance:
Logic should not interfere with determination
The Baron

Post by The Baron »

Well I have to say, picked my one up from direct from Macaris last week after getting the e-mail from Ant to say it was ready, and what a piece of kit it is. David your a genius and Anthony (and Steve) you are legend. Oh and by the way I also want to see some more Clint Westwood demos.
get_with_it
Sola Sound London

Post by get_with_it »

Yeehaw - it shall be done !!

Clint