Moderator: The Captain

Fuzzisthebest

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Professional MKII

Post by Fuzzisthebest »

Good decision Ant , I support ya with it
Laundromat

Post by Laundromat »

What's the problem when you have an already existing list? Some of them must've fell on those numbers. :teeth2:
Condolences, the bums lost!
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

Now, would you buy a car from Ant? :hihi:
Philip

Post by Philip »

Laundromat wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:55 am What's the problem when you have an already existing list? Some of them must've fell on those numbers. :teeth2:
Some people run a successful business in the centre of London for decades, some people post shit on the internet. :badteeth: :hihi:
Laundromat

Post by Laundromat »

Philip wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:11 pm
Laundromat wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:55 am What's the problem when you have an already existing list? Some of them must've fell on those numbers. :teeth2:
Some people run a successful business in the centre of London for decades, some people post shit on the internet. :badteeth: :hihi:
Some even manage to do both. :oldlol:

Just meant that it would be cool if whoever had the number on the list opened up a parcel and found this inside. But I'm sure this will pay better.
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

is their a list anymore? he had some for sale recently on the website :shrug:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Philip

Post by Philip »

Laundromat wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Some even manage to do both. :oldlol:

Just meant that it would be cool if whoever had the number on the list opened up a parcel and found this inside. But I'm sure this will pay better.
I know, just messing about. :badteeth:
get_with_it
Sola Sound London

Post by get_with_it »

1 - the list of truth
Basically what was happening
10 MKIIs arrive and I email 10 people on the list . 2 have forgotten who I am - 2 have died - 2 have lost an arm 2 have changed email addresses and 2 buy a pedal . It takes about 10 days to find all that out . 8 people left I email 8 people etc etc etc . It can take a long time to sell those 10 pedals .

Now some people say I should take some money up front but I can't do it , can't sleep . The idea of having a product before I take the money is ingrained - been doing it since I was 5 years old !

1.75 -
It would be very nice if I just emailed 10 people and they bought them - but it doesn't happen so . . .

2 . What I do now is . 10 pedals arrive . I email 7people etc etc . 2 go on the Macaris website and 1 goes in the window .

3 (note to self : stop this number thing its stupid )
This way the list gets sorted . The odd person gets lucky ( quite cool ) and its doesn't look like we NEVER have a pedal in the shop

4 -
the landlord gets the rent on time

666 -
this was difficult . I got a bunch of emails over a year ago asking for 666 when it came up . Some from customers who had bought just about every product we've ever made - so what do I do ? I considered bribes ! I think though the only way I could not upset anyone was evilbay it ( seemed quite fitting really ) . I mean I even considered doing 666.1 666.2 666.3 666.4 etc but lets face it - that was a crap idea . So . . . . .there you have it . . .inside the brain of Ant Macari . . . coming to BBC2 soon
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Yep! Makes sense.
Digging all the products man. You’ll have more products than EHX soon! Plenty of variety
Laundromat

Post by Laundromat »

get_with_it wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:16 pmI got a bunch of emails over a year ago asking for 666 when it came up . Some from customers who had bought just about every product we've ever made - so what do I do ?
Say "no"? :badteeth: