D*A*M/Sola Sound Professional MKII, batch 2...

Collaborations with originators.

Moderator: The Captain

Electric Warrior

Re:

Post by Electric Warrior »

get_with_it wrote: lovin' the ad but wouldn't want to cause controversy by copying the JMI advert !!! :oldlol:
those suckers... :roll:
Philip wrote:Plus the ad features the names of some dead people and he put the pound sign in the wrong place.

:smashed:

fixed the pound sign :oldlol:
Everything is transitional.
Rygar

Post by Rygar »

I was able to spend some time with #229 today. really great sounds! I was very impressed with lower attack settings. Good stuff!
I am Incinerator

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Professional MKII, batch 2...

Post by I am Incinerator »

#216 arrived yesterday! I will get a chance to rock through it tonight! I dig on the bug eyes...the pedal is HUGE and HEAVY :crackjam: :headbanger:
I am Incinerator

Post by I am Incinerator »

I got to play through the MKII a little bit the other day, only few a couple minutes but it was at pretty loud volume atleast!

I must say that this thing feels very vintage...maxed volume is around unity...maybe a thin hair more. It is very sensitive to guitar volume changes. It has a very sweet tone very smooth to me. Then again, I have been playing a MKI for the past week or so!

Compared to my Skin Pimp MKII, the Sola/D*A*M is very vintage. Eventhough they are packing the same transistors. The Skin Pimp has a very modern sound with an agressive bite to it and a certain midrange color to it. So it's true that all MKII's are different. Hopefully it doesn't come down to choose one or else!
windjamma

Post by windjamma »

does anyone know if the have gone back to the black interiors ? , i think the black really shows off the workmanship and adds a touch of class. :marx:

roll on april :crackjam:
windjamma

Post by windjamma »

anyone received a mk11 lately, i was told i was due around about april but no notification yet.

i have ordered myself a back up and one for a pal, tell you what i was playin through m mk11 last night into my plexi with a stratocaster and i cant believe how freakin good these are awesome fuzz boxes probably my favourite at the moment.
and will never be sold.
get_with_it
Sola Sound London

Post by get_with_it »

Hey

there's been a lot going on but we really are aiming to have a huge MKII splurge soon - it's the one list that is totally out of control and need to be addressed . Wheels are turning . . . .

And yes - still blows me away every time I plug one in

feel free to mail me directly at info@macaris.co.uk

Ant
windjamma

Post by windjamma »

thanks for the reply ant and no worries i will wait as long as it takes, i still cant believe how good these things are awesome craftsmanship and mind blowin tones.

best wishes
windjamma
cajone5

Post by cajone5 »

Thinking (hoping) my name should be up soon -- coming up on a year in a few days :) Man how time has flown by...
Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
windjamma

Post by windjamma »

it will be worth the wait.