These go to 11...

A fuzz box that looks like H.P Lovecraft’s remote control.

Moderator: The Captain

DucRyder

Re:

Post by DucRyder »

Philip wrote:Yah found that on Mars didn't yah? :cyclops:

I am stroking my willy whilst looking at the guts. :zgrin:
I think with the right rig the sound wave could propel you to Mars...

That tag strip is just killer diller isnt it? reminds me of a 60s Ac30.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Philip

Post by Philip »

I'm not so sure about the pairing of MKI type enclosure with the red stickers etc, but the guts are tasty tasty. :badteeth:
DucRyder

Re:

Post by DucRyder »

Philip wrote:I'm not so sure about the pairing of MKI type enclosure with the red stickers etc, but the guts are tasty tasty. :badteeth:
I think all black with the red silk screen would've really popped, but the Gold / Red is growing on me. How the pedal looks is at the bottom of my requirements though.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Fuzzz

Re:

Post by Fuzzz »

DucRyder wrote:as promised...
I think that looks really cool! Kinda freaky like Philip says, but in a really good way! :party:

Can't wait to hear some clips!
Logic should not interfere with determination
Lee

Re: These go to 11...

Post by Lee »

All I can say is WOW that pedal looks killer man. How do you score the good shit form Dave. Is the pedal suppose to be similar to a Flesh head ?
Please put a demo up soon :headbanger:
agoldoor

Post by agoldoor »

Okay, so I gotta ask... did you locate and provide the last stash of unopened white jacket OC81Ds? Did you sell your soul to Mr. Main? How have you been so blessed to end up with these three AMAZING custom jobbies that we've seen over the last while?

I hope that doesn't come off as rude, no offense is intended, and I understand if the terms will not be discussed... but I had to ask...
Philip

Re:

Post by Philip »

agoldoor wrote: How have you been so blessed to end up with these three AMAZING custom jobbies that we've seen over the last while?
Questions like this always get this reply...
The Captain wrote:
You ask :tu:
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

This wasn't custom for me, it was a small run. There are a few out there. I do have a pretty good stash of genuine Texas Instruments 2G381 but that shits like kryptonite to Superman when youre talking about The Captain!

To Leecifer yes, its a refinment of the Fleshie as I understand it. :crackjam:
mjab-1

Post by mjab-1 »

Them guts is SWEET! :shocked:
Nice score!!!!!
agoldoor

Post by agoldoor »

Well it certainly is a very cool build, congrats times a lot.