These go to 11...

A fuzz box that looks like H.P Lovecraft’s remote control.

Moderator: The Captain

DucRyder

Re:

Post by DucRyder »

Philip wrote:Who made this? :badteeth:

Nice work Phillip... That's the one! Bred in South Yorkshire. I'll post up more when I get to my computer. Not quite sure this is the correct section to post the thread, but it seemed like the best fit...
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
DucRyder

Re:

Post by DucRyder »

jetofuj wrote:It's even betterer, as these go to 12 not 11!
It won't go to 12, stops at 11. I think if it went all the way to 12 it would cause a tear in the space time continuum. :hihi:
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Sexy pedals for sexy music :doom:
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

as promised...
Attachments
GI_01.JPG
GI_01.JPG (168.36 KiB) Viewed 5188 times
Philip

Post by Philip »

Freaky, but sexy! :love:
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Bad ass tag board!
Attachments
GI_08.JPG
GI_08.JPG (148.6 KiB) Viewed 5187 times
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

power jack is happening!
Attachments
GI_02.JPG
GI_02.JPG (189.29 KiB) Viewed 5186 times
Philip

Post by Philip »

Yah found that on Mars didn't yah? :cyclops:

I am stroking my willy whilst looking at the guts. :zgrin:
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

:badlove:

So what is it?
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

I'll work on a Demo soon, but in the meantime I can do a write up here so you guys get some idea. I've only had about a half hour to get to know the Gravity Isolator. Its fixed fuzz level (like a Park two knob?) so full up is liquid leads, full on singing sustain forever. backing off guitar volume gives all kinds of shades for rhythm work. I asked for a mean and nasty one and this fills the bill. Hard core palm muting is available with a few tweaks, yet with guitar volume turned down theres lots of Gibbonsesque blues tone on hand. The "Master" is just that, a true master volume. It gives ultimate control over volume and how hard the front of the amp is getting beat up... and it can get "beat the fuck up" by the Gravity Isolator, this aint a unity gain tonebender. Though it's a simple knob twist to get unity (which can be useful if you want to use it to make your amp like a two channel) or a simple knob twist to get anything up to and including pounding the front end of your amp into submission. Lots of posibilities here with one knob. The Adjust is the tone control and offers a fairly wide range...all in the sweet spot. You can tell David spent time getting the frequency band that is available right where it needs to be. Tons of crunchy crispness and it seems to add in more Bass without sacrificing definition. Totally Bitchen!