A fuzz box that looks like H.P Lovecraft’s remote control.
Moderator: The Captain
- Posts: 741
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:19 pm
That’s an idea. I think I’ll do just that
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:38 pm
- Location: South of heaven
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:11 pm
- Location: Liverpool, UK
Very keen to hear what the GT-73 sounds like. Any videos out there?
- Posts: 1661
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:29 am
- Location: Pig's Eye Landing
https://soundcloud.com/palmoore/dam-gt- ... zz-test-01
“I Used to Work the Graveyard Shift at Dunkin' Donuts”
- Gemma Thrush
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:54 pm
- Location: Brighton
Sounds great - thanks for posting!
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:27 am
- Location: The Ferry
Awesome post, cheers
’brutish in character but not thug like’
- Posts: 4292
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 pm
Thanks for that fendersilver! sounds like it goes from full bore fuzz to some really cool cleanish stuff!
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:51 am
- Location: Canada
^ I really enjoyed listening to this!
I believe in miracles.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest