Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.
Moderator: The Captain
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:22 pm
I tried my Vox Wah in front of both the Thunderbird Supa MkI and the Pigdog SF-1 (same circuit)...as Philip alluded to, sounded a bit weak but still pretty useable with the Thunderbird. A little messier with the Pigdog, but still not awful like a fuzzface or anything.
~Actually I think Art lies in both directions - the broad strokes, big picture but on the other hand the minute examination of the apparently mundane. Seeing the whole world in a grain of sand, that kind of thing~ Peter Hammill
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:02 pm
Thanks for all the info guys - seems that the best option for using the Supa with a wah in front is to have some sort of buffer in-between. I suppose that's true of almost every fuzz.
- Posts: 1508
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:54 am
- Location: Outside of Suquamish at the bottem end of Hawkeye's trail next door to Nooshkum
Yeah! sounds cool nonetheless.HorseyBoy wrote:I tried my Jerms Supa MkI with my old (late 70s, I think) Jen Cry Baby in front of it today and it worked pretty well: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20924
Also Buzzaround is more responsive without the buffer
Don't make me assume my ultimate form
- The Artist Formerly Known As nightraven
- Posts: 1975
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:25 pm
- Posts: 10409
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests