Colorsound WahWah Supremo.Anybody seen/heard one? (W/ pics)

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

redeyeflight

Re:

Post by redeyeflight »

get_with_it wrote:sure i posted this earlier !!!!

The VOCALISER was indeed part of a dipthoniser in a wah type case - specifically the filter that went EEEEOOOOIIIOOOHHHGGGH ! Bit noisy if i remember correctly .

Bill Liesegang ( who was a still is a great guitarist ( nearly joined Motorhead ) ) was working at Macaris when the VOCALISER was made - he used to do an amazing metal demo that culminated in a rock version of 'Old Macdonald had a farm EIIIOOO EIIIOOO OOOOOGHHHH .

:)
Haha! That's awesome...I'd love to hear that! :crackjam:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
bazguitar

Re: Colorsound WahWah Supremo.Anybody seen/heard one? (W/ pi

Post by bazguitar »

here's old yellow wah fuzz
Attachments
fuzz wah.jpg
fuzz wah.jpg (47.7 KiB) Viewed 1127 times
germanium mash

Re: Re:

Post by germanium mash »

redeyeflight wrote:
get_with_it wrote:sure i posted this earlier !!!!

The VOCALISER was indeed part of a dipthoniser in a wah type case - specifically the filter that went EEEEOOOOIIIOOOHHHGGGH ! Bit noisy if i remember correctly .

Bill Liesegang ( who was a still is a great guitarist ( nearly joined Motorhead ) ) was working at Macaris when the VOCALISER was made - he used to do an amazing metal demo that culminated in a rock version of 'Old Macdonald had a farm EIIIOOO EIIIOOO OOOOOGHHHH .

:)
Haha! That's awesome...I'd love to hear that! :crackjam:
Cool story! Any link to Motorhead ( even a faint link) is cool too. :tu:

Just when I think I've finally got the vintage-pedal bug out of my head... and decided that I want to stop changing & I'm getting pretty close to very happy with the sound of everything, up pops another rare old Colorsound. :lol2:
There's always one more pedal to get. Any chance of a Colorsound Vocaliser RI?
Could be a good one to clone into a Colorsound wah case otherwise, I thinks.
Haven't built anything clone-wise yet. I was toying with doing a twin inductor wah board, but I don't need to now.