September Sound

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

innerflight

Re: September Sound

Post by innerflight »

1bottlerocket wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:29 pm Wow! Those look incredible! Howz it sound? Time to send an email.
Honestly, I’m completely blown away! It’s extremely well built and sounds awesome. When I saw the pdf of all the options I thought it looked confusing and I would find a happy setting and just leave it, but all the settings work perfectly and a little tweak here and there gives you a massive range of sounds. Tate is a Muff master :party:

Pdf
2D2F1E32-B94F-4D0C-BE83-DDE0ED0BCA98.png
2D2F1E32-B94F-4D0C-BE83-DDE0ED0BCA98.png (274.22 KiB) Viewed 3196 times
’brutish in character but not thug like’
MEH!

Post by MEH! »

innerflight wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:18 pm
1bottlerocket wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:29 pm Wow! Those look incredible! Howz it sound? Time to send an email.
Honestly, I’m completely blown away! It’s extremely well built and sounds awesome. When I saw the pdf of all the options I thought it looked confusing and I would find a happy setting and just leave it, but all the settings work perfectly and a little tweak here and there gives you a massive range of sounds. Tate is a Muff master :party:

Pdf
2D2F1E32-B94F-4D0C-BE83-DDE0ED0BCA98.png
So how did you go about ordering one. I spent 2 hrs the other day trying to track down a source with zero luck.
Do you have any contact details?
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

MEH! wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:06 am So how did you go about ordering one. I spent 2 hrs the other day trying to track down a source with zero luck.
Do you have any contact details?
It wasn’t easy, took me about 2 years :badteeth:

But it seems he is quite active in terms of building them at the moment, I think you have to catch him when he’s doing small runs

Sometimes he supply’s the shops in Japan and they might have some in stock

Best way is email - contact@septembersound.com

Good luck :tu:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
freddy_von

Post by freddy_von »

Ishibashi Music in Shinjuku have two mini versions in stock at the moment.
MEH!

Post by MEH! »

Yeah I looked at ishibashi and habe been there a couple of times. I might try the two pronged approach and contact ishibashi and september sound directly. I k ow Lach recently sold one but im super keen on innerflight's version. Thanks heaps peoples
Dave
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

I contacted him directly and they're not cheap. He indicated I could get in his build rotation but I simply don't have the funds to lay down. Even if I did, I would have to do some hard thinking about laying down the cash. They look totally awesome and I hope to get one at some point in the future. Right now, it is not in the cards for me.

I am finishing up building my pilot system and refining some brews so that takes priority.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty

Post by MEH! »

1bottlerocket wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:49 pm I contacted him directly and they're not cheap. He indicated I could get in his build rotation but I simply don't have the funds to lay down. Even if I did, I would have to do some hard thinking about laying down the cash. They look totally awesome and I hope to get one at some point in the future. Right now, it is not in the cards for me.

I am finishing up building my pilot system and refining some brews so that takes priority.
When you say not cheap, what sort of $/£/€ are we talking?
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

MEH! wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:33 pm
1bottlerocket wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:49 pm I contacted him directly and they're not cheap. He indicated I could get in his build rotation but I simply don't have the funds to lay down. Even if I did, I would have to do some hard thinking about laying down the cash. They look totally awesome and I hope to get one at some point in the future. Right now, it is not in the cards for me.

When you say not cheap, what sort of $/£/€ are we talking?
Between ¥70,000-¥80,000 (about 600-700 USD) Depending on the version. Still, I would really like to get one but when I look at the cash I have to think about keeping focused on my goal of establishing a brewery.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty

Post by MEH! »

Yeah that's up there. Thanks for the info tho
freddy_von

Post by freddy_von »

D8BCEA14-4B87-44B1-AB8D-A4FDF937BF19.jpeg
D8BCEA14-4B87-44B1-AB8D-A4FDF937BF19.jpeg (1008.13 KiB) Viewed 3021 times