Very strange D*A*M Pro MKII issue at a gig

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

Electric Warrior

Re: Very strange D*A*M Pro MKII issue at a gig

Post by Electric Warrior »

Sauniere wrote:Lot of crabby people around here. :box:
crabby or not, I think turning analog man's room temperature into mojo is silly. the sun dial paragraph on his website is very straightforward. 1bottlerocket is trying hard to read a hidden meaning between the lines which is nonexistent. he's not inferring things, he's making things up. this will make a decent myth..
Everything is transitional.
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Electric Warrior wrote:
Sauniere wrote:Lot of crabby people around here. :box:
crabby or not, I think turning analog man's room temperature into mojo is silly. the sun dial paragraph on his website is very straightforward. 1bottlerocket is trying hard to read a hidden meaning between the lines which is nonexistent. he's not inferring things, he's making things up. this will make a decent myth..
Inference is the bedrock of comprehension. Like I wrote earlier, I am putting forth information I feel appropriate to the conversation in a constructive way, from what I understand. If you know better, please help me out but I am NOT making things up.

If you disagree, please do so politely and keep your filthy mouth to yourself and learn to read.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
garyrogue

Post by garyrogue »

The weekend of the MKIIs. I had same problem, went to stay at friends place in Oregon for weekend. Got there Friday evening. Had amp set to 9 o'clock, MKII into DLS (to get some grit, simulate amp turned up). Sounded awesome, heavenly. Next day, later afternoon before more people around I played with DLS off and amp up to 2-3 o'clock, some vol playing. Ugh, spit, sputter MKII gave up the ghost. I thought, what am I so used to playing low vol with pedals that at vol with fuzz now sounds bad to me? Well Temp has gotten into 90s and garage in afternoon sun. So I had a bad MKII day also last weekend.
Philip

Post by Philip »

My MKII kinda freaked at the last gig I played, so I just turned up even louder. :tu:
cubba

Post by cubba »

If we group order some Fuzz Cozy's,
I'd like mine to come with a battery and to writhe, moan and oscillate when engaged.

What gets me is all the tweaking,
just crank that bitch and be done with it! -- duende