Creepy Fingers Effects

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

blungo2

Re: Creepy Fingers Effects

Post by blungo2 »

Creepyfingers wrote:Yo

Just got the Pink Elephant and Fuzznugget boxes in a couple days ago. I'll be building the first ones this week. The Fuzznugget has a 3 way output cap switch. I'll get some pics together once I've got some built up.

--Brad

How much are the fuzznuggets?
kb892

Post by kb892 »

JP30 wrote:
Creepyfingers wrote:Yo

Just got the Pink Elephant and Fuzznugget boxes in a couple days ago. I'll be building the first ones this week. The Fuzznugget has a 3 way output cap switch. I'll get some pics together once I've got some built up.

--Brad
3 way output cap. Wow sounds super cool.
put me down for a fuzznugget. plz

(hey, somebody, please, tell me, what does he mean by three output cap switch...?)
yes indeed, this should be another must have fuzz pedal! I love the idea of having a few extra choices as far as voicings.
Creepyfingers

Post by Creepyfingers »

Yo

Allright. The Fuzznugget and Pink Elephant are officially out. I got some pics of the first two up on the myspace page. www.myspace.com/creepyfingerseffects .
I'm really digging them both.

--Brad
JP30

Post by JP30 »

Nice lookin' pedals. Brad !!
Cado

Post by Cado »

What is the Pink Elephant?
Cado

Post by Cado »

...and the "Things To Buy" list just gets longer... :errr: :zombiehuh: :cthulhu: :bong3: :headpop:
Creepyfingers

Post by Creepyfingers »

Yo

The boost is after the Scrambler. There's a clean blend so it can be used as a straight ahead booster. Its good for guitar or bass.

--Brad
eastcoast

Post by eastcoast »

Cado wrote:...and the "Things To Buy" list just gets longer... :errr: :zombiehuh: :cthulhu: :bong3: :headpop:
tell me about it. That fuzznugget sounds amazing. Nice job Brad :tu: Sickle mentioned that you built a few fuzzes for EODM (saw em a while back really cool), I was curious what you built them. They have some great sounds
Creepyfingers

Post by Creepyfingers »

eastcoast wrote:
Cado wrote:...and the "Things To Buy" list just gets longer... :errr: :zombiehuh: :cthulhu: :bong3: :headpop:
tell me about it. That fuzznugget sounds amazing. Nice job Brad :tu: Sickle mentioned that you built a few fuzzes for EODM (saw em a while back really cool), I was curious what you built them. They have some great sounds
Yo

Yeah, I've known Dave Catching their guitar player for about 13 years. He checked out a hybrid Creepyface I had made for a friend of mine. He ordered two of those, then ended up ordering the entire line of stuff. He's got a wah I modified for him also.

--Brad
Damn-Deal-Done

Post by Damn-Deal-Done »

Brad, when I'm in the clear you can expect an email. :)