Page Fuzz

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

User avatar
Philip
Posts: 10228
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Re: Page Fuzz

Post by Philip » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:09 pm

The order doesn't matter as he didn't use them at the same time on the show.
User avatar
innerflight
Posts: 4105
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:27 am
Location: The Ferry

Re: Page Fuzz

Post by innerflight » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Salesman wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:38 pm
I find it a bit strange that he has the Wah before the Fuzz.
I'm always Wah first :party:
User avatar
Doc Holliday
Posts: 2861
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:41 pm
Location: UK West Midlands

Re: Page Fuzz

Post by Doc Holliday » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:08 pm

So did this guy
Attachments
7BEFE815-C92C-4EA9-A6BE-56B1FBBDA1C8.jpeg
7BEFE815-C92C-4EA9-A6BE-56B1FBBDA1C8.jpeg (40.07 KiB) Viewed 1262 times
In order to get a loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.
User avatar
Doc Holliday
Posts: 2861
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:41 pm
Location: UK West Midlands

Re: Page Fuzz

Post by Doc Holliday » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:09 pm

innerflight wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:08 pm
Salesman wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:38 pm
I find it a bit strange that he has the Wah before the Fuzz.
I'm always Wah first :party:


Me too :cheers:
In order to get a loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.
User avatar
Dr Tony Balls
Posts: 1982
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:42 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: Page Fuzz

Post by Dr Tony Balls » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Salesman wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:38 pm
I find it a bit strange that he has the Wah before the Fuzz.
The Fuzz into wah is much broader and wilder sounding.
He has the wah on the right, but its not before the fuzz. Look at the coily cable coming from his guitar. It doesnt go into the wah input, it goes behind the wah and presumably into the fuzz.
User avatar
Laundromat
Posts: 2629
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Page Fuzz

Post by Laundromat » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:17 pm

Dr Tony Balls wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:07 pm
Salesman wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:38 pm
I find it a bit strange that he has the Wah before the Fuzz.
The Fuzz into wah is much broader and wilder sounding.
He has the wah on the right, but its not before the fuzz. Look at the coily cable coming from his guitar. It doesnt go into the wah input, it goes behind the wah and presumably into the fuzz.
But these had the input on the left. :teeth2:
Condolences, the bums lost!
User avatar
Dr Tony Balls
Posts: 1982
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:42 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: Page Fuzz

Post by Dr Tony Balls » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:31 pm

ahhh yes....wasnt aware.
User avatar
psycho*daisies
Posts: 5399
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:28 am
Location: Isthmus Duwamps

Re: Page Fuzz

Post by psycho*daisies » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:27 am

Just gotta say: Robbie Williams is a bonafide douchebag🤨 :coffee: :co: I guess we already knew that... http://ledzepnews.com/2018/12/18/jimmy- ... -basement/
:ahole: :darkside: :penta: :pazuzu: :blowjob: :pissed3: :nein:
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
User avatar
fernieite
Posts: 560
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:16 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Page Fuzz

Post by fernieite » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:55 am

Yep, this thread is back! :badteeth:

Don't know if this is a reissue or a vintage pedal, but apparently it's Mr. Page's... :marx:
See link below for a bunch of his stuff.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (293.65 KiB) Viewed 877 times

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO ... I1U19TZDZ3
Great deals with: Stu, Graham, Sickle, Devnulljp, SteveG, peps1, paine, fuzzface6669, jetofuj, sciencefriction, jerms
Salesman
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:22 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Page Fuzz

Post by Salesman » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:41 pm

fernieite wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:55 am
Yep, this thread is back! :badteeth:

Don't know if this is a reissue or a vintage pedal, but apparently it's Mr. Page's... :marx:
See link below for a bunch of his stuff.


Capture.PNG


https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO ... I1U19TZDZ3

Totally awesome pictures!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests