POST YOUR PEDALBOARD

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

daCod

Re: POST YOUR PEDALBOARD

Post by daCod »

Lach wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:46 am
daCod wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:01 am this board has been the go-to since mid last year. from time to time i swap a couple things out (zonk for mki, bog fuzz for muff) but otherwise it stays as pictured.
do have a killer chorus coming hopefully today/tomorrow that will need to be added :marx:

and this morales is slowly becoming my #2 behind the wedge. that EGC TB pickup screams. have plans to install a mosrite humbucker in the neck. ed elliot can wind a mean pickup.
That Morales looks so awesome Cody! The EGC looks so mean in there. Been loving mine! And damn that's a great looking board! Nicely spaced and all useful
thanks! i'm quite happy with what i all have going on at the moment. no real gas so to speak :smashed:

do think i'll be swapping the pickups in the morales tho. waiting to hear back from ed elliot about a set of the authentic mosrite pickups he still winds. here's hoping!
absolutely love the neck on this thing. not thin. not too thick. i have it set up with the action still a bit higher than i'd like so when the pickup situation gets sorted i'll go through it again and dial things in.
you have the same color don't you? aged white? wasn't a huge fan at first. actually have a can of 'ink blue' spray paint ready and waiting down in the shop. but the white is kind of growing on me... :idunno:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Lach

Post by Lach »

daCod wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:19 pm
Lach wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:46 am
daCod wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:01 am this board has been the go-to since mid last year. from time to time i swap a couple things out (zonk for mki, bog fuzz for muff) but otherwise it stays as pictured.
do have a killer chorus coming hopefully today/tomorrow that will need to be added :marx:

and this morales is slowly becoming my #2 behind the wedge. that EGC TB pickup screams. have plans to install a mosrite humbucker in the neck. ed elliot can wind a mean pickup.
That Morales looks so awesome Cody! The EGC looks so mean in there. Been loving mine! And damn that's a great looking board! Nicely spaced and all useful
thanks! i'm quite happy with what i all have going on at the moment. no real gas so to speak :smashed:

do think i'll be swapping the pickups in the morales tho. waiting to hear back from ed elliot about a set of the authentic mosrite pickups he still winds. here's hoping!
absolutely love the neck on this thing. not thin. not too thick. i have it set up with the action still a bit higher than i'd like so when the pickup situation gets sorted i'll go through it again and dial things in.
you have the same color don't you? aged white? wasn't a huge fan at first. actually have a can of 'ink blue' spray paint ready and waiting down in the shop. but the white is kind of growing on me... :idunno:
Yeah same colour... other than yours looks like it has yellowed a bit more than mine, but that might just be the different lighting conditions in the shots I've seen probably? Here it is with the current lock down board which changes every couple of nights but this was really fun tonight so it might stay this way for a little bit. Ink blue sounds cool! But I also kinda love how beat up some them look these days with the (slightly) thinner finish Japanese manufacturers were using back then.. mine has a lot of very obviously minor knocks but they really make an imprint. Like you, I'm so happy with the neck! It feels great, the action and intonation is perfect now since I took it to Jon Shub. No plans for changing pickups... yet...
Attachments
20200723_232500.jpg
20200723_232500.jpg (475.99 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
Dr Tony Balls

Post by Dr Tony Balls »

Goddamnt now you guys have me searching for a Morales.
daCod

Post by daCod »

Dr Tony Balls wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:11 pm Goddamnt now you guys have me searching for a Morales.
hahahahahaha :captain:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
resynthesis

Post by resynthesis »

Dr Tony Balls wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:11 pm Goddamnt now you guys have me searching for a Morales.
And me!

That's a cool Vox lead too BTW
TonnyHarrison

Post by TonnyHarrison »

Love the TYM BUZZrite, i used to have one of the small ones, wish I had held onto it. Very beautiful guitar as well...jealous of that one
Lach

Post by Lach »

TonnyHarrison wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:02 am Love the TYM BUZZrite, i used to have one of the small ones, wish I had held onto it. Very beautiful guitar as well...jealous of that one
Cheers! Yeah Tim does a great FUZZrite! This one has the fat/thin switch too which is really useful. I think that and his Violet Ram's Heads are my 2 favourite Tyms
Doveholes

Post by Doveholes »

Pretty happy with this current incarnation. Might switch the In Limbo out for a Diamond Memory Lane DLX when they get released.

underorbit

Post by underorbit »

Not the usual setup, but recording in a month so tone chasing

70's Thinline, 65 Jag & 74 SG not pictured

EH Bass Micro Synth > Whammy II > Mutron Phasor > Script 45 > 90's Reverse FF > Pigdog Vulture

TB Loooper > (Loop 1) Zvex SD2n1 (used as a pre-gain so can get lower output) > (Loop 2) Prescription RX Experience > (Loop 3) EFE Lucifer Rising > Boss PS-3 > TC Electronic SCP > Demeter Tremulator > Boss DM-2 > Boss RV-2 > Peterson StroboStomp

Lexicon Vortex > Roland RE-201 > Fender Bassman

ImageImageImage
Zuff-1A

Post by Zuff-1A »

Simple and functional
Board .jpg
Board .jpg (181.05 KiB) Viewed 2543 times