FUZZ

Dark matter containment realized into the projected spatial dimension of human awareness.

Moderator: The Captain

psycho*daisies

Re: FUZZ

Post by psycho*daisies »

Philip wrote:Used mine tonight at rehearsal, feels odd stamping on a pedal that some people are willing to pay so much for. Shit's built to be used though and used it shall be!

:tu: :captain: :tu:
it's only paper & iron...

If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
Philip

Post by Philip »

Ace song, ace band!

:tu:
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Philip wrote:Used mine tonight at rehearsal, feels odd stamping on a pedal that some people are willing to pay so much for. Shit's built to be used though and used it shall be!

You're a lucky man Philip, enjoy that bad girl!
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Braden

Post by Braden »

I like this. Good to know there will be one out there getting proper use.
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

You got me drooling :drool:
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty

Post by paine »

Fuck yes Philip. Here is #000, you can bet it will be gettin mucho action :crackjam: :tu: :party:
chetz

Post by chetz »

redeyeflight wrote:
Braden wrote:£1,070.00
ok so about $1750 USD...I guess that seems about right considering the second hand prices of the 1965...personally I think I'd rather have this! :party:

I paid a pretty penny for my '65 and it was worth it and will be handed down to my son.
chetz

Post by chetz »

I have a beautiful Acura NSX and drive the piss out of it. All my friends with Vipers, Ferrari's etc have garage queens. If you own it then friggin' enjoy it. About the only thing I don't use are my coin collection and especially my 1855 O Mint 20.00 dollar gold piece...... :crackjam:
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

paine wrote:

Fuck yes Philip. Here is #000, you can bet it will be gettin mucho action :crackjam: :tu: :party:
That's the spirit :crackjam:
Philip

Post by Philip »

paine wrote:

Ace! No led, yours is more vintagerer than mine. :badteeth:

Gig tonight, it'll be a case of guitar - MKII - FZ-673 - what ever shit amp the venue provides. :hihi: