David Main, what could you be up to?

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

User avatar
Dr Tony Balls
Posts: 1961
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:42 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: David Main, what could you be up to?

Post by Dr Tony Balls » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:20 pm

Dont think i've seen (or noticed) that battery retention method before, but i dig!
User avatar
The Captain
Posts: 6868
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 am
Location: UK, Earth

Re: David Main, what could you be up to?

Post by The Captain » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:58 pm

A thing of beauty - destroy it forever!

blew.JPG
blew.JPG (269.68 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
Pahathuasyndicate
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:19 pm

Re: David Main, what could you be up to?

Post by Pahathuasyndicate » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:00 pm

:party:

Hammerite looks gorgeous
User avatar
Blues Bird
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: David Main, what could you be up to?

Post by Blues Bird » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:04 pm

The Captain wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:06 pm
MB71_0418_22.JPG

Not Hendrix in a box! :party:

Maggots already did and done. The deed was actually done before I completed the Dizzy's but technically the Dizzy project predates the Maggot project. I may have a completely skewed sense of time but all things flow in the order in which they are supposed too. Also a good few peeps ordered both units and I didn't wanna be shipping goods out in a haphazard order. Fair is fair.

Any huw, back log cleared!! Just gotta box some 40+ pedals. Can someone buy me a drink please? :smashed:


MB71_0418_09.JPG

More pR0n
So, what's up with those little devices of doom from the April sale? Wasn't they supposed to roll out early July?
User avatar
The Captain
Posts: 6868
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 am
Location: UK, Earth

Re: David Main, what could you be up to?

Post by The Captain » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:12 pm

Blues Bird wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:04 pm
So, what's up with those little devices of doom from the April sale? Wasn't they supposed to roll out early July?
The Maggots? Only landed back from screen print on the 20th. On it like flies on shit next week. :party:
User avatar
Blues Bird
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: David Main, what could you be up to?

Post by Blues Bird » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:21 pm

The Captain wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:12 pm
Blues Bird wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:04 pm
So, what's up with those little devices of doom from the April sale? Wasn't they supposed to roll out early July?
The Maggots? Only landed back from screen print on the 20th. On it like flies on shit next week. :party:
That is good news indeed. Made my f*#king day! :freakout:
User avatar
fendersilver
Posts: 1660
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:29 am
Location: Pig's Eye Landing

Re: David Main, what could you be up to?

Post by fendersilver » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Blues Bird wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:04 pm
The Captain wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:06 pm
MB71_0418_22.JPG

Not Hendrix in a box! :party:

Maggots already did and done. The deed was actually done before I completed the Dizzy's but technically the Dizzy project predates the Maggot project. I may have a completely skewed sense of time but all things flow in the order in which they are supposed too. Also a good few peeps ordered both units and I didn't wanna be shipping goods out in a haphazard order. Fair is fair.

Any huw, back log cleared!! Just gotta box some 40+ pedals. Can someone buy me a drink please? :smashed:


MB71_0418_09.JPG

More pR0n
So, what's up with those little devices of doom from the April sale? Wasn't they supposed to roll out early July?

:whistle:
Blues Bird wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:51 am
F5B9A78C-590A-4C4B-926C-4994A9789797.jpeg
F5B9A78C-590A-4C4B-926C-4994A9789797.jpeg (72.06 KiB) Viewed 1002 times

_____________________________________________________________
“Hee, hee hee hee hee! Oh, I haven't laughed so much since Pompeii.”
Last edited by fendersilver on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Doc Holliday
Posts: 2710
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:41 pm
Location: UK West Midlands

Re: David Main, what could you be up to?

Post by Doc Holliday » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:20 pm

:doh:
Attachments
6AAB7271-C61D-4CA4-8A0E-FEA8C2783199.jpeg
6AAB7271-C61D-4CA4-8A0E-FEA8C2783199.jpeg (132.85 KiB) Viewed 998 times
In order to get a loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.
User avatar
Philip
Posts: 10174
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Re: David Main, what could you be up to?

Post by Philip » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:39 pm

:smashed:
User avatar
Blues Bird
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: David Main, what could you be up to?

Post by Blues Bird » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:08 pm

fendersilver wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:12 pm
Blues Bird wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:04 pm
The Captain wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:06 pm
MB71_0418_22.JPG

Not Hendrix in a box! :party:

Maggots already did and done. The deed was actually done before I completed the Dizzy's but technically the Dizzy project predates the Maggot project. I may have a completely skewed sense of time but all things flow in the order in which they are supposed too. Also a good few peeps ordered both units and I didn't wanna be shipping goods out in a haphazard order. Fair is fair.

Any huw, back log cleared!! Just gotta box some 40+ pedals. Can someone buy me a drink please? :smashed:


MB71_0418_09.JPG

More pR0n
So, what's up with those little devices of doom from the April sale? Wasn't they supposed to roll out early July?

:whistle:
Blues Bird wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:51 am
F5B9A78C-590A-4C4B-926C-4994A9789797.jpeg
You don't hold a grudge for too long, do you? :rotf:


_____________________________________________________________
“Hee, hee hee hee hee! Oh, I haven't laughed so much since Pompeii.”
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest