D*A*M Custom build for the USA

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

cajone5

Post by cajone5 »

Yea -- I'm sure the Cap'n has a much better idea of what's possible and what makes the most sense... so I want his best effort at whatever he wants to offer up.

Make it so :tu:

Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
gururyan

Re:

Post by gururyan »

tigerdriver wrote:Clone the damn FOOT PIG! Please!
D*A*M Foot Pig...oh shit. I'm going to go masturbate now. This!
Ryan

They talk of my drinking but never my thirst.
psycho*daisies

Re: D*A*M Custom build for the USA

Post by psycho*daisies »

D*A*M BRASSMASTER :zgrin:
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

Some sort of Super/Ibanez Standard Fuzz would be awesome, but it's rather thing for Emanating Fist crew...
sundayfeast

Post by sundayfeast »

An analog pedal that will double your signal, and allow you to very slightly alter the pitch of the doubled frequency, and have stereo outs. Maybe even triple the signal.
But not at all sounding like a chorus or a flanger. More like sounding like two guitars played at the same time with one of the guitars tuned slightly out of pitch, and hearing both distinctly, and clearly, like an actual recording, or hearing live instruments-not a harmonizer. No possibility of anything fake sounding in the pedal, like boss ps pedals, or whammy's artificialness. Something completely new. Or maybe this has already been done by somebody and I haven't heard it?
Funky Druid

Post by Funky Druid »

Octavia!
Nick
The Artist Formerly Known As nightraven

Post by Nick »

sundayfeast wrote:An analog pedal that will double your signal, and allow you to very slightly alter the pitch of the doubled frequency, and have stereo outs. Maybe even triple the signal.
But not at all sounding like a chorus or a flanger. More like sounding like two guitars played at the same time with one of the guitars tuned slightly out of pitch, and hearing both distinctly, and clearly, like an actual recording, or hearing live instruments-not a harmonizer. No possibility of anything fake sounding in the pedal, like boss ps pedals, or whammy's artificialness. Something completely new. Or maybe this has already been done by somebody and I haven't heard it?
the Boss PS-2 sounds awesome for this effect. you can finely adjust the pitch up or down a couple of cents and then mix back with the dry. fantastic and authentic chorusing effect. the only analog attempt to shift pitch that finely in a stompbox AFAIK was the A/DA Harmony Synthesizer and look how that turned out. stick the Boss in an analog blender pedal or something if you're that anti-digital :badteeth:
Ultraboreal

Post by Ultraboreal »

psycho*daisies wrote:D*A*M BRASSMASTER :zgrin:
:headbanger:
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

Ultraboreal wrote:
psycho*daisies wrote:D*A*M BRASSMASTER :zgrin:
:headbanger:
Ha, I said it many times - I cannot wait to see D*A*M bass fuzz box :crackjam:
Brown90

Post by Brown90 »

a 1966 would be nice...

but so would be a DAM Reverb ! Or better, a fuzz box and a tremolo in one enclosure ! I've always dreamt of such a pedal but never found a single builder who builds this...