D*A*M Direct

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

Post Reply
User avatar
innerflight
Posts: 3903
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:27 am
Location: Edinburgh

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by innerflight » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:25 pm

:badlove: These look friggin awesome :badlove:

Can you tease us with a gut shot Capn, please?

Edit - ignore this dumb ass question, the obviously haven't been built yet :doh: :hihi:
Last edited by innerflight on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:14 pm
Location: Brighton, East Sussex

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by Doctor X » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:34 pm

A gut shot of the Supatron would be nice too please Captain :pray:
User avatar
The Captain
Posts: 6858
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 am
Location: UK, Earth

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by The Captain » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:47 pm

acidwash wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:14 pm
What is the best way to get ahold of the Captain?
PM sent, man. :party:
Doctor X wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:34 pm
A gut shot of the Supatron would be nice too please Captain :pray:
Almost very nearly. :party: :party:
User avatar
PSQRCL
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:27 am

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by PSQRCL » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:27 pm

Doctor X wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:34 pm
A gut shot of the Supatron would be nice too please Captain :pray:
Supatron?
No idea what this is but the name alone implies epicness

Hopefully I have funds when it drops ( :
User avatar
mjkk
Posts: 2362
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:11 am

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by mjkk » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:28 pm

damn missed it!!
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
User avatar
Doc Holliday
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:41 pm
Location: UK West Midlands

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by Doc Holliday » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:29 pm

PSQRCL wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:27 pm
Doctor X wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:34 pm
A gut shot of the Supatron would be nice too please Captain :pray:
Supatron?
No idea what this is but the name alone implies epicness

Hopefully I have funds when it drops ( :
Already been and gone I’m afraid
In order to get a loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.
User avatar
PSQRCL
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:27 am

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by PSQRCL » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Doc Holliday wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:29 pm
PSQRCL wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:27 pm
Doctor X wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:34 pm
A gut shot of the Supatron would be nice too please Captain :pray:
Supatron?
No idea what this is but the name alone implies epicness

Hopefully I have funds when it drops ( :
Already been and gone I’m afraid
) :
Just did a search and found out the sad truth. The BnG 1965's that dropped looked the sauce too
User avatar
The Captain
Posts: 6858
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 am
Location: UK, Earth

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by The Captain » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:27 pm

Yo! A wee smattering of tings up for pre-order on the Direct Sales page.

Another 3 x Black n Gold 1965's. B Stock again, as in teeny tiny surface marks and scratches. Nothing major and nothing that's actually penetrated the paint. These are in with the current stash I'm working on which I'm aiming to complete before the end of July. Tufnol Kite circuit board construction (AKA Paxolin) inc. 2 x OC75 and 1 x 2G374 or 2G309.

There is also 1 x Pro MKII, which is part of the stash due for delivery in September. And 1 x Dope Priest, which is in stock to go.

:party:
User avatar
daCod
Posts: 8858
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: BunzTown NE

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by daCod » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:30 pm

damn i wish i could grab one of those 65's - payment plans Cap'n ? :hihi:
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

all you need is love baby, you're a rich man :tu:
User avatar
PSQRCL
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:27 am

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by PSQRCL » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:47 pm

The Captain wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:27 pm
Yo! A wee smattering of tings up for pre-order on the Direct Sales page.

Another 3 x Black n Gold 1965's. B Stock again, as in teeny tiny surface marks and scratches. Nothing major and nothing that's actually penetrated the paint. These are in with the current stash I'm working on which I'm aiming to complete before the end of July. Tufnol Kite circuit board construction (AKA Paxolin) inc. 2 x OC75 and 1 x 2G374 or 2G309.

There is also 1 x Pro MKII, which is part of the stash due for delivery in September. And 1 x Dope Priest, which is in stock to go.

:party:
Why must I be broke..

Great stuff Dave!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests