Manfred von Richthofenhead

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

Geoffrey

Re: Manfred von Richthofenhead

Post by Geoffrey »

lasted all of 5 seconds on my end. Hope that flipper guy didn't get more of them and they went to family here...
What do you want from life
An Indian guru
to show you the inner light?
MMG

Post by MMG »

...ten seconds! :choke:
Jazzandmetal?

Post by Jazzandmetal? »

I know I said I would refrain, but that color just drew me in. I couldn't help it.

If it ends up not making it up against my black and gold, I will offer it here first for what I paid.
pigeontoe

Post by pigeontoe »

Two different buyers each got two of the Meatheads.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Fuhgawz

Post by Fuhgawz »

FINALLY!!! :dance: I have been trying since the first one opened up this afternoon. My strategy this time was to go for the slightly damaged one, thinking it would be less popular. AND I WON!! :D The scratches don't seem bad at all though on the pictures. Besides it's not even visible when you look at it from above, so I really don't mind. And finally, I am truely part of the family. :D WELCOME ME!! :badteeth:
JP30

Post by JP30 »

Fuhgawz wrote:FINALLY!!! :dance: I have been trying since the first one opened up this afternoon. My strategy this time was to go for the slightly damaged one, thinking it would be less popular. AND I WON!! :D The scratches don't seem bad at all though on the pictures. Besides it's not even visible when you look at it from above, so I really don't mind. And finally, I am truely part of the family. :D WELCOME ME!! :badteeth:
Wecome come to the D*A*M.
your meathead will be the guide to your damination and your savation.
drunkenguitarist

Post by drunkenguitarist »

Jazzandmetal? wrote:I know I said I would refrain, but that color just drew me in. I couldn't help it.

If it ends up not making it up against my black and gold, I will offer it here first for what I paid.
That's pretty cool of you, man. I tried my luck at the first two rounds, but I fell asleep while waiting for the second offering! :bangs head:
Jazzandmetal?

Post by Jazzandmetal? »

drunkenguitarist wrote:
Jazzandmetal? wrote:I know I said I would refrain, but that color just drew me in. I couldn't help it.

That's pretty cool of you, man. I tried my luck at the first two rounds, but I fell asleep while waiting for the second offering! :bangs head:
If it makes you feel any better, I woke up at 6:20 EST after dropping my girl off at the airport at 4 in the morning. I kept hitting the "view items for sale" button over and over at 6:30 thinking WTF!....Didn't realize there wasn't an auction at that time. I thought the last few had them at 11:30 Davids time.
:evil:

I didn't try any of the auctions except the last one though. Was too tired. I also won the last one on the toilet. :hihi:
NewarkWilder

Post by NewarkWilder »

nice job bro :tu:
imlikeajungle

Post by imlikeajungle »

Hey Dennis, that's awesome dude, first go & already you bag one!
Sonic Titan is the one to go for though... Thé overdrive pedal, works like a charm on that Orange...! I used one for bass recordings too (and on all guitars), check www.myspace.com/pearllakes
Awesome pedal, that Titan.