REGARDING THE MAY 01 FUZZ SOUND LIST..

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

the_original_mr_nice

Re: REGARDING THE MAY 01 FUZZ SOUND LIST..

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

markom89 wrote:e-mails didn't go out yet, right?
i'm just wondering since i always have piss poor luck with technology and eventhough i'm signed up for the mailing list i get the feeling i'll be 'missed' or something :|
Bad luck with technology ? Didn't ya get lucky with some ebay BINs recently ? Bah humbug :hihi:
Poorbob

Post by Poorbob »

i'm just wondering since i always have piss poor luck with technology and eventhough i'm signed up for the mailing list i get the feeling i'll be 'missed' or something :|
I haven't gotten one if they did. So, no.
markom89

Post by markom89 »

the_original_mr_nice wrote:
Bad luck with technology ? Didn't ya get lucky with some ebay BINs recently ? Bah humbug :hihi:
One BIN :roll:
the_original_mr_nice

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

the_original_mr_nice wrote: Bad luck with technology ? Didn't ya get lucky with some ebay BINs recently ? Bah humbug :hihi:
markom89 wrote: One BIN :roll:
Must have got you mixed up with some other lucky(BIN) bastard :lol: Much apologies for casting doubt on your good name :doh:
markom89

Post by markom89 »

the_original_mr_nice wrote: Bad luck with technology ? Didn't ya get lucky with some ebay BINs recently ? Bah humbug :hihi:
Must have got you mixed up with some other lucky(BIN) bastard :lol: Much apologies for casting doubt on your good name :doh:
It's quite alright, kind and noble sir of the realm. Really it is.
I wish I was one of those lucky BIN fuckers.

:catfight:
Sage

Post by Sage »

Hehehe.... I just got an e-mail from TEEPEE Records that began "The Warlocks..." in the subject. I almost shit my pants before I realized it wasn't the Fuzz Sound announcement. Haha.
markom89

Post by markom89 »

Sage wrote:Hehehe.... I just got an e-mail from TEEPEE Records that began "The Warlocks..." in the subject. I almost shit my pants before I realized it wasn't the Fuzz Sound announcement. Haha.
:lolmetal:
Graham

Post by Graham »

markom89 wrote:
It's quite alright, kind and noble sir of the realm. Really it is.
I wish I was one of those lucky BIN fuckers.

:catfight:
Have a care - for you are addressing a "Professor of Fuzz" none less than Sir Nice ~ of the Chosen ~ Nobility of the Realm indeed -surely his trigger finger was inspired recently most likely by powers beyond our feeble imaginings - it is all beginning to come together if we only recognise the signs :shocked2: what was behind the recent problems with eBay - what manner of "power" might freeze the entire worldwide setup to permit the entry of one or two others into the chosen - men of Northern bloodlines too - possibly even back to the Vikings themselves - surely true warriors - and fitting for any proper Saga!

Am I the only one seeing the link between the Fuzzarounds and the FuzzSounds - LISTS! - Numerology, Mathematics, Alchemy these will be the least of the arcane skills employed in these fearful days - since the initial signs (and I urge you to carefully recall the Fuzzaround postings) we have seen the beginnings of that which was prophesied in the beginnings of our "Saga" - The economy is now crumbling -

Who can stand against it...... we might do well to recall that Groundhogs Album cover!!

Who can put a name to it I wonder?
G the enigmatic :mrgreen:
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Hopefully those e-mails don't go out for a couple hours, I'm off to tutor the kiddies... :party:
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Sickle wrote:I see forum attendance is in a swelling crescendo once again..

:hihi:

... I guess that would be called an erection.

:lol:
That's hilarious :lol:
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty