REGARDING THE MAY 01 FUZZ SOUND LIST..

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

JP30

Re: REGARDING THE MAY 01 FUZZ SOUND LIST..

Post by JP30 »

mutant llama thing . . . reminds me of my prom date :oops:
zerorez

Post by zerorez »

Just my .02 here for what its worth.

1. Running and moderating a board like this takes a lot of personal time, which Donovan has done quite well and never asked anyone for anyhing except to be polite and follow some general guidelines and enjoy the fuzz community here.

2. Remember when the board was offline for a day, everyone was freaking out? who busted his ass to get the board back up on track? Donovan of course.

3. Being a moderator is like being a Boss, you try to treat everyone fair and respectful, but no matter what, you will not be liked by every person, just human nature and thats all there is to it.

As far as The Captain giving a new or in demand pedal to someone who contributes here above or beyond the norm. DAM is his baby and he can do whatever he chooses for the way he runs his business.

Remember if it were not for people like MR G, letting Dave dissect one of his buzzarounds, there would not have been a succesfull clone hence the DAM Fuzzaround

I think Donovan getting a Fuzzsound is fair compensation for his personal time and effort put into this board on a daily basis and he has be kind enough to send it out for a few people to try out while on the waiting list for the Fuzzsound.

Thats all I can say for now, but Donovan please don't let a couple of negative attitudes get you down, hang in there bro!

JK
RabbitPunch

Post by RabbitPunch »

Yeah, I think the Captain put it best himself. He can give a pedal to whoever the fuck he wants and that's that.
Before bringing up drugs with your kids, hook your turntables up to a wah-wah pedal.
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Sickle wrote: ...So fuck y'all! I ain''t going nowhere~!...
Now that's the moderator we all know and love, glad you're back! :hihi:
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
muffin man

Post by muffin man »

+1 :tu:
fatherjack

Post by fatherjack »

Just thinking that Mutant Llamas might be a good band name (if it hasn't been done already)
:cheers:
I could give up beer, but I'm not a quitter.
JP30

Post by JP30 »

jkranitz wrote:Just my .02 here for what its worth.

1. Running and moderating a board like this takes a lot of personal time, which Donovan has done quite well and never asked anyone for anyhing except to be polite and follow some general guidelines and enjoy the fuzz community here.

2. Remember when the board was offline for a day, everyone was freaking out? who busted his ass to get the board back up on track? Donovan of course.

3. Being a moderator is like being a Boss, you try to treat everyone fair and respectful, but no matter what, you will not be liked by every person, just human nature and thats all there is to it.

As far as The Captain giving a new or in demand pedal to someone who contributes here above or beyond the norm. DAM is his baby and he can do whatever he chooses for the way he runs his business.

Remember if it were not for people like MR G, letting Dave dissect one of his buzzarounds, there would not have been a succesfull clone hence the DAM Fuzzaround

I think Donovan getting a Fuzzsound is fair compensation for his personal time and effort put into this board on a daily basis and he has be kind enough to send it out for a few people to try out while on the waiting list for the Fuzzsound.

Thats all I can say for now, but Donovan please don't let a couple of negative attitudes get you down, hang in there bro!

JK
Good points JK.

I am/would be REALLY supprised (IF) someone here is/are feeling bitter about Sickle getting the Fuzzsound...

just check out his POST COUNTS ... :shocked2:
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

JP30 wrote:
I am/would be REALLY supprised (IF) someone here is/are feeling bitter about Sickle getting the Fuzzsound...

just check out his POST COUNTS ... :shocked2:
+1 on that
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
hunkowood

Post by hunkowood »

Question about Fuzz Sound builds. When your name comes up do you have a choice of colors,trannies,etc or is it The Captains call ? Everything will be kick ass but I was just wonderin'

Hunk
Always looking to buy vintage analog devices
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Captain's call. Whatever color the run he is making is, that's what you get. He doesn't do custom order stuff anymore.. Correct me if I am wrong DAM ophiles who may know more than I...
G.
What do you want from life
An Indian guru
to show you the inner light?