I'm probably missing something, but help a newbie . . .

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

justonwo

I'm probably missing something, but help a newbie . . .

Post by justonwo »

The world of DAM seems to be even more cryptic than the world of BJFE, where I've been an active participant for a long while. I've been lurking around the DAM website for a few months, occasionally reading the forum, and biding my time until May rolled around so I could get on one of the lists.

Problem is that May is here and even though I've read through lots of threads trying to figure it out, I'm still not sure what the process is supposed to be. I realize this is probably clear to long-time members, but I'm genuinely confused. If I wanted to order, say, a 1966 or a Red Rooster, is there an open list for these pedals? Do I'm simply shoot off an email as described on the "How to Order" page? Help would be much appreciated.
skybone

Re: I'm probably missing something, but help a newbie . . .

Post by skybone »

The Captain wrote:Just to clarify. When midnight comes on the April 30th it don't mean every single wait list will be open. I said May and I'm not sure at which point in May that will be. Priory falls to the folks already on lists and I gotta get down these outstanding MKII's before I sink my teeth onto anything else major myself.

First up will most likely be the Meatheads and the Titan. They be Linzi's happenings so it don't slow me down on the MKII's too much.

Basically it will be a slow take off not bull blown assault when and how the lists re-open. Slowly...Slowly...Catch the Monkey.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2013&start=10

Basically, watch the skies, for yea and verily, the new lists will open like clouds unveiling the sun, and illumination may be brought on the masses...
JP30

Post by JP30 »

I guess you haven't seen the rainbow yet? . . .

also, check out the hyper spaced section on this forum, invisible from lurking eyes. there are some info on timebending anti-matters there to help you stare your spaceship to the right direction.

:scared: I wish I can write better... like the Captain... and be little more creative . ..
Robapov

Post by Robapov »

skybone wrote:
Basically, watch the skies, for yea and verily, the new lists will open like clouds unveiling the sun, and illumination may be brought on the masses...
:cheers:
very accurate!
L O V E
justonwo

Post by justonwo »

Thanks very much, guys. I actually signed up for the mailing list a long time ago but perhaps the messages went to my spam box.