I got me Buzz on...

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

chetz

Re: I got me Buzz on...

Post by chetz »

Sickle wrote:
Coolhand78 wrote:anyone know what the record for one of these auctions is?
The 1965's had a couple close at over $1,600 if memory serves. The highest second hand D*A*M auction ended at over $2,000.

And there's a couple coming down the road that may top even that.

And no, I'm not talking about what they are..

:fu:

Then why even bring it up? Power trip or something? :crackjam:

Congrats to Dave, well done.
Jim Goad

Post by Jim Goad »

$?

I don't understand what those 'Doll-R' things are about. :hihi:
It's like an orange on a toothpick
CitizenAudio

Post by CitizenAudio »

stopmaykinsense wrote:Well you fucking wankers I'm the bleeding sod that's paying 1600usd fir this thing. I believe in Dave's work an although I'm a relatively new member i've been lurking here and been aware of DAM since 2006. You can all safely say one of "us" got one of these. Believe me I ain't rich I'm a student.

In any case, expect some clips!
You're my hero! :heeee:
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

stopmaykinsense wrote:Well you fucking wankers...Believe me I ain't rich I'm a student.
...and you got balls of steel. :party:
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
TBoneB

Post by TBoneB »

I'm a student too. And blow ALL of my cash on pedals; specifically DAM pedals. Got a student loan refund check in for $4500 USD, blew almost all of it on pedals. AND IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!! My only regret is that I didn't spend it all on shit like this. However I did manage to find a MKII, and put a down payment on the Sola Sound MKII's that the captain is currently making :badteeth: so I guess it wasn't all for nothing. It gonna be hard to force myself to stop buying DAM stuff long enough to save up for a Fender Blackface Super Reverb.

Anyway congrats man :headbanger: I would have done the same thing given the opportunity.
kb892

Post by kb892 »

you could probably get the BFSR for less than certain FF clone! :hihi:
smogfalls

Post by smogfalls »

stopmaykinsense wrote:Well you fucking wankers I'm the bleeding sod that's paying 1600usd fir this thing. I believe in Dave's work an although I'm a relatively new member i've been lurking here and been aware of DAM since 2006. You can all safely say one of "us" got one of these. Believe me I ain't rich I'm a student.

You're a mentalist!...

... looking forward to the clips though :ztongue:

Cheers,
Xan :)
Guitar Lessons - Online via Skype or in Nottingham, England

http://alexfarran.webs.com

Shape Lieutenant - Progressive Rock/Metal/Jazz...

http://soundcloud.com/shape-lt/shape-lt ... -june-2011
chetz

Post by chetz »

Sickle wrote:
chetz wrote:Then why even bring it up? Power trip or something? :crackjam:
Yeah, something like that. More will be said about it when the time comes, but that's all I can share for now.

That ok with you?

:teeth2:
Awesome.
chetz

Post by chetz »

Congrats, it's nobody's place to pass judgement on what another man does with his money. I wanted one bad but when they hit the 1500.00 level I decided to go with plan B. For a few bucks more I just picked up a mint Cornish SS-3/G-2 with all the goodies. Not that I would ever sell it but anything Cornish will be worth some serious money in the future.
CitizenAudio

Post by CitizenAudio »

chetz wrote:

Congrats, it's nobody's place to pass judgement on what another man does with his money. I wanted one bad but when they hit the 1500.00 level I decided to go with plan B. For a few bucks more I just picked up a mint Cornish SS-3/G-2 with all the goodies. Not that I would ever sell it but anything Cornish will be worth some serious money in the future.
Smartman.