Mondayaround...

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

the_original_mr_nice

Re: Mondayaround...

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

modeerf wrote:this is crazy, I actually had a dream about a fuzzaround last night.(no lie) I need to get one, I'm not sure why but I need to. I wonder what the custom builds will be, also how much are the fuzzarounds, I might go for one of the BIN's, hopefully folks woun't be so eager for those so I might stand a chance this time around. Wait what am I worried about my dream says its destined, so I'm should be cool. right? :paranoid:
Don't question why, just be as one with the Fuzzaround ! I was lucky enough to get one of the original 10 from Dave, so I hope that you are blessed with a winner on ebay :-D
jimi_dylan

Post by jimi_dylan »

modeerf wrote:this is crazy, I actually had a dream about a fuzzaround last night.(no lie) I need to get one, I'm not sure why but I need to.
You must fulfill the prophecy. :cheers:

Also, Captain, if you can hear me from atop your solder fuming ziggurat, please answer my supplication: What in the world does a silicon '66 sound like? (FYI: I have a NKT OC75 / Mullard OC81 '66. Please don't say silicon fuzz face, for I have one of those.)
psycho*daisies

Post by psycho*daisies »

Monday Bloody Monday! :choke:

If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
Graham

Post by Graham »

the_original_mr_nice wrote:Dave, you are really spoiling us :-D Not sure that I could get online at work for the BINs (people always come to consult me at the wrong time and I can't really say "go away, I'm on ebay at the moment !) but here's hoping that all of the BINs and auctions go to very good homes (whether first timers or regular D*A*Msters) and that none of the new acquisitions are turned round for a quick profit somewhere else. Now I know that any regular D*A*Mster wouldn't do this but there may be a few people lurking and hoping to make some quick profit. To those I say "beware the power of D*A*M - it will track down evil and destroy it". Through the collective bond of the guardians of the Fuzzaround we will cause your fuzz to die and you will be cast into the world of bland sounds and playing covers of MOR songs for all eternity :fu:
:o YOU HAVE HAD YOUR WARNING - ONLY THOSE CHOSEN BY THEIR ARTIFACTS MAY SURVIVE - THE INVIOLABLE CODE OF THE GUARDIANS :shocked2:

Woe unto those who enter these hallowed halls with unpure hearts - by their actions will they be known - Only the Worthy may wield such arcane weaponry and live
happiass

Post by happiass »

Shit, a silicon 1966 sounds very interesting. I'm pretty sure I need one.
Graham

Post by Graham »

the_original_mr_nice wrote:
modeerf wrote:this is crazy, I actually had a dream about a fuzzaround last night.(no lie) I need to get one, I'm not sure why but I need to. I wonder what the custom builds will be, also how much are the fuzzarounds, I might go for one of the BIN's, hopefully folks woun't be so eager for those so I might stand a chance this time around. Wait what am I worried about my dream says its destined, so I'm should be cool. right? :paranoid:
Don't question why, just be as one with the Fuzzaround ! I was lucky enough to get one of the original 10 from Dave, so I hope that you are blessed with a winner on ebay :-D
The dreams - oh the dreams - "they don't know what they ask of us ---- do you get the headaches too?"

Purify yourselves young supplicants - piety - and selflessness those are your pathway if called - sacred herbal infusions are often needed to get you to the point where heart mind and finger all act as one - you must visualise that finger as a drawn bowstring - empty your mind, count the heartbeats (you must regulate your heartrate to one beat per second - difficult) and allow the desired artifact to guide your release - may you fare well if truly chosen - BUT if any of unpure motive read these words then pass by brother or beware the consequences of attempting the trial with wrong heart - failing success will be the least of the consequences - failure will act as acid on the soul eternally....
zerorez

Post by zerorez »

Aye!, the Black & Gold Meats sound tasty! :dance:
pigeontoe

Post by pigeontoe »

WOW
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
kb892

Post by kb892 »

happiass wrote:Shit, a silicon 1966 sounds very interesting. I'm pretty sure I need one.
Yeah, I'm suprised I've lived this long without one myself! Now if I can just get the wife to sign off on that.
thesjkexperience

Post by thesjkexperience »

How many Pounds for the Fuzzarounds?
Steal a little and they throw you in jail. Steal a lot and they make you a King. -- Bob Dylan

"ripped out of the sky reforming thought into creation electric motion begins" - Linzi