Last Fuzzaround and an old piece o' shit....

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

jimi_dylan

Re: Last Fuzzaround and an old piece o' shit....

Post by jimi_dylan »

EDIT: I should have known, given the exchange rate. Totally, read 1199 as 1999. Sorry. :doh:
Last edited by jimi_dylan on Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
jimi_dylan

Post by jimi_dylan »

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
JP30

Post by JP30 »

I just came back from my Daily E-bay check up.
AND WOW. Fuzzaround is at $1200.00 right now...

This is THE LAST FUZZAROUND !!! to be sold direct from the Captain himself.
AND For a pedal which will Never never Ever ever going to be made ever again,. . . That is Cheap. . . (??)
If I did not have my Fuzzaround and knew what I know now about the FA,
I easily have went $1800 on the first day. :cthulhu: really.
the_original_mr_nice

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

The last of the three ebay Fuzzarounds ended at £1,023.82. The first auction price was a bargain! Did all three of the auctions end up with D*A*M forumites ?
zerorez

Post by zerorez »

Just watched the bidding end on the last fuzzaround end, amazing, congrats to The Captain on his auctions.

:cheers:
zerorez

Post by zerorez »

the_original_mr_nice wrote:The last of the three ebay Fuzzarounds ended at £1,023.82. The first auction price was a bargain! Did all three of the auctions end up with D*A*M forumites ?
I am the winner of Black & Gold #1, it should be here from across the pond next week sometime!

:metal:
kb892

Post by kb892 »

Well, it wasn't me, I placed a bit the other day but was outbid almost immediately. I think I need a fireproof safe for the one I do have though!
the_original_mr_nice

the_original_mr_nice wrote:The last of the three ebay Fuzzarounds ended at £1,023.82. The first auction price was a bargain! Did all three of the auctions end up with D*A*M forumites ?
jkranitz wrote:I am the winner of Black & Gold #1, it should be here from across the pond next week sometime!
Excellent :cheers: : So it's going to a good home where it will be loved plus you got the best price of the three. Once you have your D*A*M fix it's very satisfying to watch the auction unfold without all the stress of wondering whether you'll have to fold at the last minute when you realise you just can't afford to increase the price anymore :hyper:
zerorez

Post by zerorez »

the_original_mr_nice wrote:
jkranitz wrote:I am the winner of Black & Gold #1, it should be here from across the pond next week sometime!
Excellent :cheers: : So it's going to a good home where it will be loved plus you got the best price of the three. Once you have your D*A*M fix it's very satisfying to watch the auction unfold without all the stress of wondering whether you'll have to fold at the last minute when you realise you just can't afford to increase the price anymore :hyper:
Thanks Mr Nice, you are exactly right, I kept wondering if I was making a good decision to Bid on the 1st one or not, but glad I did. I sold off a couple of other non DAM pedals to cover it, but it will be worth it for sure.

Also the pedal proceed's went to a good cause. :mrgreen:

Dave emailed me and informed me the pedal was built and signed dedicated to Linzi and the pedal sale price was going to her as a work bonus.

I told the Captain I was honored to have a pedal dedicated to Linzi and all her hard work and dedication to the success of D*A*M

:oldgrin:
the_original_mr_nice

jkranitz wrote:Dave emailed me and informed me the pedal was built and signed dedicated to Linzi and the pedal sale price was going to her as a work bonus.

I told the Captain I was honored to have a pedal dedicated to Linzi and all her hard work and dedication to the success of D*A*M
:oldgrin:
If I recall from the Linzi appreciation thread on the old forum and the Fuzz Goddess worship on this forum, there are probably many D*A*Ms out there that have been dedicated by their owners to Linzi :whistle: