Endtimes

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Post Reply
User avatar
2guests
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:34 am
Location: Raised in a clinic down in Oklahoma

Re: Endtimes

Post by 2guests » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:30 pm

Have all the English government offices shut down also?
Last edited by 2guests on Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm gonna give you something to bathe for." -Chuck Berry

"You sure it's not a jerms clone? How do we even know anymore?" -HorseyBoy
User avatar
burgersalad14
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:48 am

Re: Endtimes

Post by burgersalad14 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:01 am

Fuzzisthebest wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:08 am
Doc Holliday wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:11 am
innerflight wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 pm
stella_blues wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 pm
Doc Holliday wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:36 pm
Shutting Macky D’s too .... mother f.....
Good!! Too many folks swanning around like it’s a fucking bank holiday weekend :doh:
You should have seen SQ yesterday man, brutal :banger:

We are now on lock down, stay safe, stay at home and play guitar

That spring break stuff in Florida was mad. It’s took this to show people how serious it is.
Yeah I was pissing about with the Mackys thing, obviously I’m a bit of a health nut and with all gyms closed for the foreseeable future it’ll be tough to exercise. I currently live in a flat. Going to have to look into excercising at home. I was squatting with a big roll of vinyl flooring the other day in my living room. 6 pint milk cartons and paint pots for weights.
I’m still at work. Or at least until Friday.
Can’t see these kids being at school much longer as there’s only handfuls turning up! Still if it keeps the key workers in doing their best it’ll be worth it.
I own a gym so I know the feeling . My wife is a Pilates instructor and she is amongst the best on the Planet . She’s actually at University now but that’s another story .
Anyhoo today she filmed a Pilates workout to help all for all our mates who want to work out while house bound . If you want to direct message me I’ll send you the vid .
Is she hot? :hihi:
User avatar
innerflight
Posts: 4105
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:27 am
Location: The Ferry

Re: Endtimes

Post by innerflight » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:08 am

burgersalad14 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:01 am
Fuzzisthebest wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:08 am
Doc Holliday wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:11 am
innerflight wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 pm
stella_blues wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 pm
Doc Holliday wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:36 pm
Shutting Macky D’s too .... mother f.....
Good!! Too many folks swanning around like it’s a fucking bank holiday weekend :doh:
You should have seen SQ yesterday man, brutal :banger:

We are now on lock down, stay safe, stay at home and play guitar

That spring break stuff in Florida was mad. It’s took this to show people how serious it is.
Yeah I was pissing about with the Mackys thing, obviously I’m a bit of a health nut and with all gyms closed for the foreseeable future it’ll be tough to exercise. I currently live in a flat. Going to have to look into excercising at home. I was squatting with a big roll of vinyl flooring the other day in my living room. 6 pint milk cartons and paint pots for weights.
I’m still at work. Or at least until Friday.
Can’t see these kids being at school much longer as there’s only handfuls turning up! Still if it keeps the key workers in doing their best it’ll be worth it.
I own a gym so I know the feeling . My wife is a Pilates instructor and she is amongst the best on the Planet . She’s actually at University now but that’s another story .
Anyhoo today she filmed a Pilates workout to help all for all our mates who want to work out while house bound . If you want to direct message me I’ll send you the vid .
Is she hot? :hihi:
This could go down as the longest thread of quotes ever :badteeth:
Fuzzisthebest
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:20 am

Re: Endtimes

Post by Fuzzisthebest » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:51 am

burgersalad14 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:01 am
Fuzzisthebest wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:08 am
Doc Holliday wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:11 am
innerflight wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 pm
stella_blues wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 pm
Doc Holliday wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:36 pm
Shutting Macky D’s too .... mother f.....
Good!! Too many folks swanning around like it’s a fucking bank holiday weekend :doh:
You should have seen SQ yesterday man, brutal :banger:

We are now on lock down, stay safe, stay at home and play guitar

That spring break stuff in Florida was mad. It’s took this to show people how serious it is.
Yeah I was pissing about with the Mackys thing, obviously I’m a bit of a health nut and with all gyms closed for the foreseeable future it’ll be tough to exercise. I currently live in a flat. Going to have to look into excercising at home. I was squatting with a big roll of vinyl flooring the other day in my living room. 6 pint milk cartons and paint pots for weights.
I’m still at work. Or at least until Friday.
Can’t see these kids being at school much longer as there’s only handfuls turning up! Still if it keeps the key workers in doing their best it’ll be worth it.
I own a gym so I know the feeling . My wife is a Pilates instructor and she is amongst the best on the Planet . She’s actually at University now but that’s another story .
Anyhoo today she filmed a Pilates workout to help all for all our mates who want to work out while house bound . If you want to direct message me I’ll send you the vid .
Is she hot? :hihi:
Yeah she’s hot . Smart too . Just started criminology course at Uni .
User avatar
Spook
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:38 pm
Location: South of heaven

Re: Endtimes

Post by Spook » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:46 pm

@univalve Thanks man, i'm much better now. .. :dance: :dance:
The Lord In Vein
User avatar
Doc Holliday
Posts: 2861
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:41 pm
Location: UK West Midlands

Re: Endtimes

Post by Doc Holliday » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:31 pm

Fuzzisthebest wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:51 am
burgersalad14 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:01 am
Fuzzisthebest wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:08 am
Doc Holliday wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:11 am
innerflight wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 pm
stella_blues wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 pm
Doc Holliday wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:36 pm
Shutting Macky D’s too .... mother f.....
Good!! Too many folks swanning around like it’s a fucking bank holiday weekend :doh:
You should have seen SQ yesterday man, brutal :banger:

We are now on lock down, stay safe, stay at home and play guitar

That spring break stuff in Florida was mad. It’s took this to show people how serious it is.
Yeah I was pissing about with the Mackys thing, obviously I’m a bit of a health nut and with all gyms closed for the foreseeable future it’ll be tough to exercise. I currently live in a flat. Going to have to look into excercising at home. I was squatting with a big roll of vinyl flooring the other day in my living room. 6 pint milk cartons and paint pots for weights.
I’m still at work. Or at least until Friday.
Can’t see these kids being at school much longer as there’s only handfuls turning up! Still if it keeps the key workers in doing their best it’ll be worth it.
I own a gym so I know the feeling . My wife is a Pilates instructor and she is amongst the best on the Planet . She’s actually at University now but that’s another story .
Anyhoo today she filmed a Pilates workout to help all for all our mates who want to work out while house bound . If you want to direct message me I’ll send you the vid .
Is she hot? :hihi:
Yeah she’s hot . Smart too . Just started criminology course at Uni .
Thanks for the vid :P
In order to get a loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.
User avatar
rafmax
Posts: 2242
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:11 pm
Location: Tour Eiffel

Re: Endtimes

Post by rafmax » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:59 pm

Looks like the lockdown will not end before April 30th
One airport over two will be closed starting next week, here in Paris.
Retirement homes are "emptying"... hospitals will be full by the end of the week.
What else ?
April fools will be hard to make this year...
User avatar
resynthesis
Posts: 467
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:21 pm
Location: Ramsgate

Re: Endtimes

Post by resynthesis » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:43 pm

2guests wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:30 pm
Have all the English government offices shut down also?
No. When possible people work from home but many offices are running a rota so only one or two are in the office. Obviously some essential units are still pretty fully staffed.
User avatar
Philip
Posts: 10228
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Re: Endtimes

Post by Philip » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:02 am

The English government ended in 1707. :smashed: :lol:
User avatar
1bottlerocket
Posts: 7941
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: Endtimes

Post by 1bottlerocket » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:34 pm

Unemployment claims just went up by 3.28 million last week in the US.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
_________________________________________
For all things stomp: http://www.effectsdatabase.com/
Big Muff History Page: http://bigmuffpage.com/
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests