Re: Introduce yourself, you bastard!!!

Post by faustone »

Hello.

I'm Fausto, from Spain. I build valve amplifiers:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/faustoneamps
simonm

Post by simonm »

Hi alll - I've been around for a while but don't post much - I'm 44, live in London, I love late 50s Valco guitars and P90s and FUZZ. I have some olde pedals and also make my own. I don't have any DAM pedals, but I hang around for the vintage banter. My favourite bands are the Ramones and the Velvet Underground and the Stooges, but I like lots of different music. I'm a militant atheist anti-authoritarian vegetarian. In a long term relationship, but no kids and never getting married. I got sick of band politics, arranging rehearsals and not getting paid for gigs, but i still make music by myself:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... tent=music

my dream band would be 4 people messing around playing Ohio Express and Sonics covers, but I haven't got the energy to make it happen.
Handmade, high-impact, great-looking radical queer germanium fuzz. A different approach to 1960s-inspired fuzz pedals, no clones, check them out at https://goodfuzzysounds.com or on YouTube https://tinyurl.com/GFS-YT
royal jelly

Post by royal jelly »

hi everyone,my name is aaron and i live in vero beach florida,i am 40 years young and have been playing guitar since i was in my teens 80s :bleh: last year i stumbled onto this website and ive been coming eversince.i have never really posted much and i need to learn how too attach soundclips,pictures.lot of work for the computer illiterate.i have pedals ive built from scratch phillips oc75 super fuzz copy.hybrid silicon germanium fuzz face,i just recently finished my tweed deluxe clone. im basicly hooked on this stuff now!! soon i will hook up with the right musicians and get to try some of the equipment in more of a performance enviroment.i used to gig live in cincinatti from the 90s......2000.but locally there just isnt much of a music scene.nice weather though its like 80 degrees most of the time. i own a marshall jcm 2000, 1980 gibson sg,5e3 clone that i built,premier ss30 amp that i posted about in the buy,sell,and trade forum.not mine though.squire standard strat upgraded electronics.and a 60s zim-gar 6 string electric.and 2x12 60s jensen cabinet.various recording gear and a 4x12 with vintage 30s.
Stubacca

Post by Stubacca »

Hi Everyone,

Stuart here from Toronto, new to the forum and new to D*A*M pedals. Markom89 introduced me to the D*A*M world and hopefully soon I will be able to weezle my way in to the right circles to land my first D*A*M pedal. So far I am digging the Sonic Titan, 1966, and the Meathead. I am sure after a while I will want more. Love the art of the build and the artwork of the actual pedals. Glad to be here!!
eastcoast

Post by eastcoast »

[quote="jerms"]hi everyone,
i'm jim roth, a super noob here! not even a month. anyway, i'm 46, my wife Tara and i just had our first son Eliot in december, and i play in the band BUILT TO SPILL. here is a pic of me after just waking up, on tour somewhere in germany.
DSC00056.JPG
DSC00088.JPG
DSC00067.JPG

Nice collection man. Are you guys playin NY any time soon?
Sk10

Post by Sk10 »

It's about time I filled my spot in this thread...

My name is Christophe, 27 years old, living in Antwerp, Belgium (AKA 'tstad :hihi: ).
This year I'll (finally!) finish my Master's degree in Political Science.

I used to be in a few bands, but since 2 years I'm all focused at one project: BOTSOTTO, a three-piece noise-rock combo.
Main rig since a few years: a heavily modded MIJ Jazzmaster into a 40yo London City (plexi-clone) with lots of pedals in between.
Current DAM boxes: "old-school 2008 Hammerite" Meathead & Sonic Titan, but more to come...
From time to time I do some DIYing: I recently finished a nice Superfuzz and a neovibe (Univibe-clone)

Fuzz on.... :metal:

Christophe