Son of Oh shit, its the "I just boughted it" Thread!!!

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Lach

Re: Son of Oh shit, its the "I just boughted it" Thread!!!

Post by Lach »

electrosmog wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:31 pm
Lach wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:10 pm
electrosmog wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:21 pm Oh shit, I started off the week telling myself I wasn’t gonna buy any more gear and now I've gone and bought myself a 1959 Les Paul Jr.

jtoi1tl59fdmpxppxssw.jpeg

oof7mgqulnrv2f1phgrv(1).jpeg
Happy 50th mate! And damn... that is my dream guitar! I'm so into Juniors. Congrats
Thanks man... It's my dream guitar too. I've wanted one of these Jr's for so long and I can’t believe I finally have one. It only took me 50 years or so :oldgrin:

I love the simplicity of the thing... just a single P90, a tone control, volume control and a thick-ass neck to wrap your hand around. Sounds glorious with fuzz too!
That's so great man!! Hope I can find one for my 50th when I get there...

And yep, sure love the simplicity too! I have a 1991 Orville by Gibson LP Junior and it's killer! Also an '88 Burny Rock n Roller model SG Junior, my other guitars don't get much attention anymore...
sovtekfuzz

Post by sovtekfuzz »

My build with the Russian company Trueman Amplification just finished up, it's their 1966 fuzz which is basically a dimed Fuzz Face with a single bias control done up like my favorite muffs. Here's a pic I just got from the builder next to the original concept art

IG: SOVTEKFUZZ
Good deals with: Lpf4, Spook, Fishleehooker, sideasoundlab, freddy_von, hamoftruth, thinlazy, devnulljp
Zuff-1A

Post by Zuff-1A »

Wow :badlove: That looks very cool!
Jon

Post by Jon »

Anybody else get in on the Electric Eye preorder yesterday?
Attachments
845C06D3-17C9-4667-A90D-BC28A768BAA2.png
845C06D3-17C9-4667-A90D-BC28A768BAA2.png (2.33 MiB) Viewed 822 times
hamoftruth

Post by hamoftruth »

I did not. I even check the page everyday haha. Is there any way to know when there is a pedal drop on his page? He doesn't seem to be announcing them on IG anymore. Not that it helped, I've never been able to successfully checkout with a pedal in his storefront before it sells out. Regardless, I have a secondhand black one from the previous run with the same transistors I believe, and it's fantastic. :tu:
All You Need Is Fuzz

Good Dealings /w - SovtekFuzz, Doctor X, daCod, dangergirlstarship, TeleSoul, sideasoundlab, DBBlues
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

I think Steve announced it on Facebook
’brutish in character but not thug like’
1976@metal

Post by 1976@metal »

Its cool, I'll just get one for a million pounds on Reverb a few days after there released
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Ha! Yeah a bummer Steve pushes Facebook more than Instagram as I came off Facebook years ago. Didn’t realise it was still that popular
hamoftruth

Post by hamoftruth »

1976@metal wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:11 pm Its cool, I'll just get one for a million pounds on Reverb a few days after there released
Sad but true...
Doc Holliday wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:19 pm Ha! Yeah a bummer Steve pushes Facebook more than Instagram as I came off Facebook years ago. Didn’t realise it was still that popular
Yeah I had no idea he had a Facebook presence. Weird to say it almost seems antiquated at this point.
All You Need Is Fuzz

Good Dealings /w - SovtekFuzz, Doctor X, daCod, dangergirlstarship, TeleSoul, sideasoundlab, DBBlues
sovtekfuzz

Post by sovtekfuzz »

I checked the site 11 minutes after Steve posted on facebook and they were all gone, was kinda bummed but what can ya do
IG: SOVTEKFUZZ
Good deals with: Lpf4, Spook, Fishleehooker, sideasoundlab, freddy_von, hamoftruth, thinlazy, devnulljp