General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo
Moderator: The Captain
- Posts: 998
- Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:04 pm
thebends9 wrote:Yep, they made it work. So it can now fit on my board.
Pedal Range was optional (since it's useless without the treadle), I kept it if I ever wanted to drop it back in the OG shell.
Of course they added the footswitch, an LED and a 9V jack.
I'd like to get this done with my Foxx Clean Machine.
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:20 pm
One more to compare
The Captain wrote: If you find a 'fake' transistor in a D*A*M pedal I will literally eat my own dick. Confident I am.
- Posts: 1552
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:49 pm
I just got this the other day. I've been trying to track one down since I sold my Sagrado Poblano Picoso.
It's awesome! Has both the Stout boost and Clean boost modes . Both kick ass
Logic should not interfere with determination
- Posts: 708
- Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 pm
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Posts: 3785
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:48 pm
- Location: Harlan County
- Posts: 5527
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:39 pm
- Location: back in the basement!!
damn!! that's in fine shape too!!!
Mr. Min T. Fresh
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:59 am
- Location: Chi-Town Mang
Love the matching headstock!!!
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:30 pm
Candy Apple Red lovely
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests