Supa Fuzz for only $5,000!!!

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

psycho*daisies

Supa Fuzz for only $5,000!!!

Post by psycho*daisies »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Supa-Fuzz-T ... 286.c0.m14

"...All the replicas, even the D.A.M. effects miss the mark by a "long shot"...."

:fu:
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
JP30

Re: Supa Fuzz for only $5,000!!!

Post by JP30 »

"...All the replicas, even the D.A.M. effects miss the mark by a "long shot"...."

If this Supa fuzz sounds nothing like the one the Captain makes, or any respectable pedals builder make nowadays...
THEN >>> may be it just means HIS SUPA FUZZ SOUND LIKE SH!T or may be Broken :fu:
Graham

Post by Graham »

I had a reply from the guy this morning simply saying in 2 or maybe 3 words that Scotty had sold him the pedal - still no solder board picture - I told him that if he wanted to be taken seriously and attract the best possible return he would need to show the solder side - I was polite -

It is my certain knowledge that at least 3 or 4 other members here asked him for the same pic and I have yet to hear of anyone getting one - Furthermore and mentioned to amuse you - I was described in a message from the seller to another friend here (with whom I have been in regular contact the last few days) as a "melon head" and that I was "boarder line harasing him" He should be so bloody lucky! although it offers an interesting idea for a new avatar - I'm thinking about a "Day of the Jackal " kind of melon headed vibe!! :headpop:

Oh - also of note - I'm discussing a current ebay offering - not maintaining "radio silence" that might mean something about my degree of interest in this particular one :hmm: (you never saw it before on anything I was hunting)

Good luck all but caveat emptor!

G :headpop:
Graham

Post by Graham »

You know what Donovan - this guy is a piece of work - just let him stew in the rancid soup of his own bad karma - He certainly hasn't gone about selling that pedal in a particularly intelligent way - regardless of whether Scotty swapped out the original OC75's - that version of the pedal is still a high end rarity and despite its worn cosmetics would make an attractive target for a collector - I would think it sounds pretty good with those trannies and if not then its not rocket science to have a trio of black OC75's reinstalled bringing it back to what the concensus appears to be saying was the original configuration -

Oh well thats the difference between a 500 /100% ebay ticket and his 19 or whatever!! Pretty dumb move slagging off probably the finest fuzz maker working today too! (dont get too big headed now DM!!) or :headpop:

G :mrgreen:
TheWarmth

Post by TheWarmth »

I love it when people use quotation marks incorrectly: ... even the D.A.M. effects miss the mark by a "long shot." What? That makes no sense! Why the quotation marks?
psycho*daisies

Post by psycho*daisies »

oops, i guess i missed reading that thread the first time you guys discussed it! :lol: :freakout:

oh, well...sorry for the "repeated redundancy!" :badteeth: :tongue:

:fu:
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

TheWarmth wrote:I love it when people use quotation marks incorrectly: ... even the D.A.M. effects miss the mark by a "long shot." What? That makes no sense! Why the quotation marks?

Oh man, don't get me started on bad grammar and punctuation, it is way too rampant. :bangs head:
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty